💰8

polo🌪

april 6, 2019

me
what's good shordy.
- 10:48 pm

azlea👽💚
heyyy *insert name here*
- 10:49 pm

me
how you is.
- 10:50 pm

azlea👽💚
i'm finna go to a patyyyyyy
- 10:50 pm

me
you always going to a party, but same.
- 10:50 pm

azlea👽💚
have funnnnnnnn, don't party to hard
- 10:50 pm

me
is you OTS shordy?
- 10:51 pm

azlea👽💚
of course,
- 10:52 pm

azlea👽💚
nOt
- 10:52 pm

me
you something else💀
- 10:52 pm

azlea👽💚
buh yu love it
- 10:52 pm

me
yea, aigh
- 10:52 pm
delivered.

end of conversation.

"is you done texting yo girl? over there blushing and shit." duckio said.

i shook my head, "how am i supposed to blush i'm black nigga. let's just go."

we pulled up to a fe fe on the block, chicago niggas be t'd as fuck. some of these hoes ratchet as hell though.

"where y'all finna be at?" blast asked.

"SSDD, you already know imma be rolling my loud." i said. they nodded and went there separate ways.

i went into the back where everybody be smoking at. there was mostly niggas here and some females boo'd up, but there was this bad ass shordy. she got a tatt of a choppa, and a tongue piercing. shawty fine.

i dapped some of the guys up, smoking with them. after some time i went back in the house, the dj was playing my music. i dapped the dj up, "respects."

"you the hottest out! mark my words you finna be up there." the dj said.

"glooks brother." i said.

my eyes hung low, as i seen the fine shawty come into the house. she was high as a mf 💀.

"aye ma, you straight?" i asked her.

"holy fucking shit! polo g, how you doing." she dragged out. "i'm cooling, how you?"

"i'm tryna go home fr! i cant stay at these functions for this long." she rolled her eyes.

"lemme take you home." i said licking my lips.

"nigga you bout high as i am. no thank you." she laughed.

"most females would've loved the offer." i smirked.

she looked up to me, she bout short as hell. "ian like most females, but if you wanna do some crazy shit i'm down."