Possessed!Reader x Eddsworld gang

────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────
Art by: chemicataclysm
Readers gender: neutral
Prompt: Y/n has been acting strange lately, and the boys decided to get to the bottom of it.
Word count:1749
────────────♡⋆.ೃ࿔*────

"Guy's you can go ahead, I'm not feeling to well, I just need some rest, please, I'll promise I'll go next time." They said,
There voice sounded distraught.

The boys looked away, as Tord, spoke so
The Awkward silence between all
Of them would come to an and.

"Eh, we get, we get it, all you had to say you needed some alone time, you don't always have to be dragged along when we go on
Fucking crazy adventures."

He said as the winked at them,
They gave the group a small warm hearted smile as they spoke,

But Edd buts in, adding "It is fun to have you one them tho, so if anytime you wanna join us! Just ask!" He gave a smile back.

Matt and Tom nodded as Tom took a sip of his tin can, filled with a strong smelling Smirnoff.
The smell made you look away, since it was really really strong. Tom noticed and quickly puts the lid on the tin can and closes it right.

You didn't really like drinking, actually you hated it, from personal reasons, maybe a few light drinks but not heavy shit.

"Sorry." He mumbled under his breath, which reeks of the Smirnoff. He always seemed addicted to that shit, he'd probably kill just to have a shot of it one last time.

You chuckled at Edd's word's as you spoke " thank you, so muc-" you were cut off by the feeling up something getting caught in your throat. But you were able to get out before running off "Sorry! I need to use the bathroom bye bye!"

You ran as fast as you could to the bathroom, you couldn't hold on the urge to vomit everything back up.

The boys raised an eyebrow as Tom took his turn to speak up "She/ he has been acting up for a while, maybe we should get them to a hospital?"
He was genuinely concerned for y/n's
Well being.

While they talked about what was maybe wrong with you, you locked yourself in the bathroom, putting your hands over your mouth, breathing heavily as you knew what was happening, you looked into the mirror but didn't see yourself, you saw Him.

Him, him...Him... he has possessed your body for longer then you can remember after your parents wanted to bring back their back, your older brother/sister.

They died around your birthday, your parents have hated you because they say you caused their death. So they tried to some kinda ritual to bring your sibling back. By trading your soul for theirs, so that your body could be theirs.

But it didn't work, well, it did but not in the way they wanted, You were only a baby at the time, the ritual only work for children who were just born or under 2 years old.

Instead something else possessed you, they didn't realize until you were five, as you took the features of your dead older sibling, so they thought it worked.