no jake

"So what happened?" Jake asked sitting on my bed.

"Basically Elton did a prank on the guys the involved a big hand that hit them with shaving cream, well he decided to do it to me. After it hit me I layed there in pain because my entire body hurt Elton and Sam started yelling at each other  because Sam was mad that Elton hurt me. I got up and hit Eton, he ran nd I ran after him even though it hurt, he turned and I ran into the pool." I said

"So basically Elton hurt you?" Jake asked.

"yeah." I said as Jake got up. He started walking. I then heard yelling. So I went downstairs and saw Jake, Sam and Elton yelling at each other. Sam and Jake were on the same side. I saw Jake's hands form into a ball about to punch Elton as Sam walked away. I quickly ran over there to stop Jake. I ran in between him and Elton, as soon as he picked up his fist. I looked him in the eyes. I was scared that he was accidently punch me.

~Jakes pov~ 

Sam and I were yelling at Elton for hurting Y/n.  I just kept getting more mad, I saw Sam walk away because of how mad he as. Elton and I kept yelling at each other. I was about to punch him when I saw y/n. She looked me in the eyes. She had those soft, pretty eyes but she looked scared like I was a murder. I dropped my first and looked at the ground.

"Jake" I heard y/n say softly. I just looked up at her.

"its ok i'm fine you don't have to hurt him." she said.

"but he hurt you." I said. 

I then heard her phone ding. She then texted the person back and put her phone back. 

"Listen I gotta go get ready, for the second time today DON'T hurt Elton while im gone." she said and I nodded.

~your pov~

I got back up and went to get ready again. I put on high waisted jeans just like the first pair I had on. 

I then put on my crop top

I then put on my crop top. I was doing my makeup when I heard a knock on the door. 

"Come in." I said. 

"hey." I heard Jake say. 

"Hey." I said.

"where you going." Jake asked. 

"skating." I said.

"I thought you were in pain?' he asked. 

"I am but i'll be fine." I said.

Heyyyy guysssssssssssss I finally updated. I hope you liked it