Chapter 29- Linh

I HATE Tam for that saltwater thingy. He knew what would happen and I didn't care that he got flung into the wall. 

Tam swept his wet bangs off his forehead. Biana hesitated, looking like she wanted to help him but didn't want to be teased. 

"Go on Biana!" Fitz said, waving her forward. "We all have known for like years that Tam liked you and that you liked him! Just go for it!" 

Biana groaned. "I'm not going for it because I don't want you guys to tease me about helping Tam!" 

Sitting up, Tam brushed his bangs off of his forehead. "I like how you guys talk about me like I'm not even there. Thanks for that!" 

After Tam had gotten adjusted and rinsed out his clothes, it was back to playing Truth or Dare. 

"My turn!" I said happily. I looked around for my person that I was going to ask it to. I was so tempted to ask Fitz whether or not he liked me, but I felt like Tam would pretty much explode if I asked something like that. 

"Biana!" I said, deciding on the safer, yet still a funny option. "Truth or Dare?" 

"Give me a dare Linh!" Biana said. "What's the best you can come up with? I'm not scared of anything!!" 

"Thanks for picking dare Biana!" I said. "Because I have an awesome one for you that Keefe will definitely approve!" 

Keefe grinned. "Now we're talking. Poor you Biana!" 

Sophie hit Keefe on the arm. "Now you are being mean Keefe!!" 

Dex patted Biana. "Good luck to you," he said. 

Biana gulped. "Linh, I... please  don't do this!" 

"Sorry Biana, "I said, smiling. "You chose it already and you can't turn back now!" 

"Just get it over with!" Biana said. "What is it?" 

I grinned. "You up for a kissing dare?" 

Biana's eyes widened with fear and Keefe began to laugh. "Nice one Linh!" he said, thumping me on the back. I grinned. 

"I think you are turning into Keefe!" Fitz said laughing. 

Keefe grinned. "I'm turning everyone into me!" he said. "Dex! You are NEXT!!"  

Dex's eyes widened. "No! Please! I want to stay myself! At least, do  NOT turn me into Wonderboy! I would die from hair spray fumes!" 

"Okay," I said. "Biana's dare is... She has to kiss every boy in this room depending on how much she likes them. Like, a kiss on the cheek, or a kiss on the lips, for how long and such. And, you HAVE to be honest. No cheating!" 

Biana groaned. "Fine!" she said. "I'll do it in Alphabetical order okay?" 

Biana walked up to Dex, who turned the brightest of all bright reds. "Sorry about this Dex," Biana said as she leaned down. Dex made a sound that was halfway between a nervous girly giggle and the frightened squeak of a mouse.  

Biana leaned down and gave Dex a quick peck on the cheek and moved on. Dex looked as if he didn't know whether to be relieved or disappointed. 

"Dexy, you disappointed that Biana didn't give you a kiss on the lips? Huh? Did I just discover your crush?!!" Keefe asked teasingly. 

Sophie hit Keefe again. 

"Come on Foster!" Keefe said. "You have experience with being rejected the first time too! But, then you meet an even hotter guy who happens to be blond and starts with the letter K! You really lucked out Foster!" 

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Really Keefe?" Sophie asked. But, I could sense a hint of a smile on her lips. 

Biana then made her way over to Fitz and like Dex, gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"He's my brother!" Biana said. "He's just my normal brother! What? It's not like I'm going to make out with him!" 

He's your hot brother. I thought in my head privately. I glanced over at Tam and he shook his head and narrowed his eyes at me. I could read his expression. 

Don't you dare say anything about Fitz or I will smack him in the face. 

I sighed. My brother could be so annoying sometimes! 

Biana grimaced and made her way over to Keefe and sat down next to him. Everyone watched and Fitz was being especially careful to watch Biana's every move. 

Taking a breath, Biana reached over and placed her hands on Keefe's cheeks and began to kiss him, on the lips! She pressed in some more, held it for a few seconds and then let go. 

Although he wasn't showing it, I could tell that Tam was very jealous. I could tell when my brother was jealous and right now, jealousy was coming hard. 

"Listen, Bangs Boy!" Keefe said, raising his hands. "I can feel your hate and jealousy from across this room and they are coming in hard! Look, it isn't my fault that Biana likes me like that. Just telling you, I will never like Biana like that okay? Not stealing your lady. I've already got Foster!"

Keefe slung an arm around Sophie's shoulder, and though she struggled, I could tell that she wasn't really trying to get out of it. 

Biana took a deeper breath and walked toward Tam. I leaned forward, trying to capture every moment of this. Then, a terrible thought came to my mind. 

What if Biana kissed Tam less then she kissed Keefe? What if she didn't like Tam anymore? Worries flew into my head as I watched. 

Biana sat down next to Tam and I saw Tam's shadow stretch over to Biana's. He was whispering to her! Biana suddenly flung her arms around Tam's shoulders and started kissing him on the lips. 

The room burst into voices as Biana continued kissing Tam. 

"What are you DOING BIANA!!!???" Fitz yelled and raced over to where Biana was kissing Tam. "BIANA!!!!!" 

"Woah..." Dex said, looking shocked and surprised. 

Keefe snickered. "Yes, Dex. That is what a kiss looks like." 

"KEEFE!" Sophie said. "Don't be rude!" 

Dex turned bright red and looked away. When Biana and Tam finished kissing, Biana stood up and stared at Fitz. 

"Look-" Biana said, but was interrupted by Fitz. 

"I know, I know!" Fitz said. "You don't need to tell me! I know you really like Tam, and I know that he is the right one for you!" 

Tam stood by the side awkwardly and I went to stand by him. 

"Really?" Biana asked, almost disbelieving. Fitz nodded. 

"You have my permission," Fitz said. 

"YES!!!" Biana said laughing but stopped when Fitz held up a hand. 

"Now, you just need to get our parents permission!" Fitz said. 

Tam groaned and Biana sighed. 

"Come on!!!" Tam exclaimed.