𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

-

"i appreciate you coming to me for love advice jaemin, but i don't know the first thing about love. just like you, i'm a love noob."

"but rae, you gotta know something right?" jaemin was in desperate need in some confidence and assurance, since his crush is only growing more and more as time passes.

it was only a matter of time before he can't hold it in anymore, so might as well be somewhat prepared for what's to come.

"the most i can give you is just to keep it real. if you're really serious about it, show them how much you love them." the female advised, going back to help a customer that just entered the ramen shop.

he waited patiently for her to finish with the order before going back to their conversation, "that's what jaehyun said. do really think that's going to work?"

"i can't be completely sure, but i'm sure that it's better telling them than keeping it in for too long. anyways, want some samples of the broths we just created?" she offered, giving jaemin a post it note with the new menu items.

"ooh, gladly."

the two were having a good ol' time, chatting and laughing. some people passing by even commented on how cute of a couple they were, in which the two quickly denied. on one occasion, jaemin was so sick of it, he legit just said, "i like dick, sorry. i'm not a pussy person."

rae immediately slapped jaemin's arm then apologized to the girl that complimented them, "way to be blunt waldo."

"what can i say? the weirder you are, the more people don't wanna come back and talk to you. perfect solution for when you want to be left alone."

"yeah, how about you apply that bluntness of yours to admitting your undying love for your crush huh?" rae snapped back in a challenging tone.

"now that, little lady, is different."

"i'm only twelve centimeters shorter, you dipshit."

"you're still shorter." jaemin singsonged, enjoying the hell out of annoying the female.

the bell rung again throughout the shop again, and now both jaemin and rae welcomed the customer.

"renjun?"

"nana?" the blush was so obvious on jaemin's face, rae almost bursted out laughing.

"h-hey, what's up dude." jaemin greeted, clearly not in the right state of mind.

"pfft, 'what's up dude' way to go loverboy." the female mumbled, quickly chuckling to herself.

"nothing much. i heard about this place opening up a while back and i've been wanting to try it for quite some time. i'm guessing it's good then?" renjun assumed, pointing at the stack of rice bowls on the table jaemin was sitting at.

"uh, yeah. it's really good! come sit, you've got to try some stuff on this menu." absentmindedly, the younger stood up and dragged renjun over by the hand.

he started playing around and acted like a prince of sorts, which made renjun blush and rae duck under the counter to try and conceal her cackles at how jaemin was acting.

"your seat, kind sir?" jaemin pulled out the seat across from him, motioning for renjun to take a seat.

"t-thanks na." he took a seat and watched jaemin take the one across from him.

for a moment, renjun couldn't help but think that this was a date. he mentally shook his head, reminding himself that he's with jeno now.

this? this was only a mere friendly lunch between two friends. that's it.

"i really recommend the spicy miso ramen, but the hakata tonkotsu ramen is really good too! ugh—"

"how about we both order one of each then taste test each?" the elder recommended.

"sounds good, sounds good." jaemin nodded his head in approval, eyes never leaving the male in front of him.

"one spicy miso, and one hakata tonkotsu coming right up loverboy!" rae shouted out from behind the counter, causing jaemin to whip his head to face her.

his cheeks were turning pink but the glare he was giving her though, could kill. she only gave him a playful wink then nodded her head towards renjun, who had a questioning look on his face.

"don't listen to her. anyways, how's your day junnie?" he propped up his elbows then laid his chin in the pan of his hands, attention set back on renjun.

"well, i went out with jeno to do some shopping, and uh, yeah. that's it." the nervous tone in his voice and reddened cheeks told jaemin that something else definitely happened during the day.

and being the holy boy he is, thought of the most sinful things possible.

he studied the male for a while more until he spotted something peeking out of renjun's shirt collar. it was reddish purple, and jaemin knows a hickey when he sees one.

"is that so? jeez, is it mosquito season already?" jaemin decided to be a tease for a while. it's been some time since he's been with his flirtatious antics, and he had to admit, it was nice to be back.

"huh?"

"the mosquito bite on your collarbone." he motioned towards the hickey with his chin.

renjun's eyes widened for a split second before he let out a nervous laugh, "right, mosquitoes."

"i'm sure that mosquito's name was lee jeno too."

renjun was caught and he knew it. there was no getting away with anything especially when na jaemin finds out about it.

he then said something that made jaemin a flustered mess, and we all know confident gay na jaemin never quivers before others. until now that is.

"i kind of wish another mosquito named na jaemin would bite me right here." renjun said, staring at jaemin dead in the eye while pointing to his own lips.

-🍑-

guess ya boi renjun used one of his confident gay cards ;)))
welp, i got two more days to go and four more tests to finish, lEt'S gEt tHiS bReAd bRoSkiS