𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

-

renjun was currently in the middle of freaking out. what did he just do?

he just flat out flirted, confident gay style, with na jaemin. he didn't know what the hell was going through his head at the time, but jeno was there for him. the said male was sitting on his bed, gaze following the shorter's pacing around his room.

jeno didn't know what was going on. renjun just showed on a whim saying that he did something bad, which did concern jeno, and now he was just waiting for the elder to say something. anything.

"i'm so sorry." finally, renjun broke his silence and pacing, landing himself a spot in front of jeno at the foot of the latter's bed.

"hm? what for junnie?" jeno asked, clearly confused by the sudden apology. the last time he checked, renjun hadn't wrong him in any way so why was he apologizing all of a sudden?

"i kind of did something, weird? wrong?" renjun let out a stressed sigh before continuing, "this is an honest relationship in where the two people are participating shall be honest with each other--"

"renjun, babe, you're spouting nonsense right now," jeno's brows knitted together in worriment, "c'mere." he patted his lap, motioning renjun to come over to sit on it.

"but--"

"renjun." just the stern tone jeno just used on him made his legs feel like they were made of jello.

then, the soft look on the younger's face return, making renjun question the boy's duality. finally obliging, he made himself comfortable in the younger's lap. he leaning his head against jeno's built chest as jeno had his arms wrapped around renjun's smaller figure.

after placing a plush kiss on rennin's head, he continued on with the conversation, "so, tell me what's wrong. why are you apologizing junnie?"

calling him by that nickname made renjun feel all the guiltier for what happened earlier that day. "i...i'm confused." he concluded.

"about what?"

"about my feelings...for you and...and jaemin." the silence afterwards lead renjun into a mental panic. he definitely said something wrong now didn't he? he really just screwed over his and jeno's relationship didn't he?

"and jaemin?" jeno echoed after a few deafening seconds of silence.

the elder only had the courage to nod in response.

"can you elaborate more?" jeno asked, in a state of shock himself. could fate really be in his hands right now?

"i...you see, i kind of maybe like the both of you. equally. like i love you with all my heart and i would never want to mess with what we have now, but at the same time i'm yearning for jaemin's love and affection as well. to say the least, i feel horrible right now and i would understand if you would want to break up with me and--"

"you need to calm down renjun. breathe." the younger continued to digest the whole plethora of information given to him while he tries to physically comfort the male in his arms.

"i can't though! is it selfish of me to want the both of you to myself so badly? is it bad of me to want two instead of one? i just don't know what to think or do right now!" renjun was in tears by the end of his small rant. the emotion overload was just too much for him to handle, so it only made sense for him to want to release some of that build up within him.

"no. it's not selfish at all renjun, because you know what? i want that too. i want you and jaemin."

-🌙-

jaemin was set on one thing right now, and it was getting his damn peach milk from the corner store across the street from taeyong and jaehyun's apartment complex. it was around two in the morning when he woke up from a sudden need for peach flavored milk.

don't ask why, because he doesn't know either.

slipping on whatever coat or jacket he had laying out the room, he quietly exited the building, speed walking himself over to the convenient store across the street.

walking in, he greeted the single worker behind the register before going towards the drink section to find what he needed. while he was looking for the pink and white carton, in the background he heard someone checking out at the register.

a faint 'thank you' was heard from the customer before the electronic bell echoed throughout the place. jaemin looked long and hard for the carton of milk but came out with nothing.

so he went ahead and asked the worker behind the counter if there were any more.

"yeah, the last carton? that dude bought it." he lazily pointed out the door where he could see the person not that far on a distance away, his figure shaped out by the yellow streetlights.

"thank you, and have a good night." jaemin gave the boy a nod of appreciation before running out to chase after the peach milk stealer.

"hey! you! stop!" he yelled out, catching up the the figure up ahead.

before he knew it, he caught up to the male and placed his hand on the other's shoulder.

"i was wondering when you were going to come after me nana." that voice was all it took for jaemin to smack the male's arm.

"you bitch, you stole my peach milk."

it was none other than jeno, who turned to face the male, an opened carton of milk in his hands. honestly, the two just met by chance.

jeno was there before him, as he wanted to get some food to get rid of his nighttime cravings. he just happened to notice jaemin coming in and thought of a fun way to catch the younger's attention.

"what do you mean? i don't see your name on this." jeno raised the carton up to eye level, and started to mockingly search the carton for jaemin's name.

"oh c'mon, stop playing. i really wanted it you know." the things jaemin did that made jeno utterly melt into a pool of uwus.

"how about a deal?" the elder offered.

"okay, go on." jaemin urged, ready to dance in the middle of the street if it meant getting him that drink.

yes, he was that desperate for a carton of peach flavored milk, don't question him.

"give me a kiss."

-🍑-

oOoOoOoOoOoOo renjun and jeno be makin' moves and shit

also, can't wait for the superhuman mv to come out tomorrow :))))))