The Guy Who Gave Up His Jersey(23)

My head pounded as I sat up from the ground, I pulled down my shirt, scanning around I realize we were still at the beach. Next to me Alejandro was passed out, he was missing his shirt and he had a busted lip. When I tried to move my entire body trembled. What the hell happened last night? I couldn’t remember anything. The last thing that came to me was when I did body shots with Ale, after that it’s a blur.

I shook Ale, making him wake up. He let out a groan, sitting up he rubbed his eyes. “God, my head is killing me!” He muttered.

“What happened last night?” I asked him, putting up my hair in a ponytail.

He shrugged. “Honestly I can’t remember crap.” He responded, standing up.

He looked around the beach and there were still people passed out all over the place, I was surprised the police wasn’t here throwing all of us in jail. I wondered where the girls were at; I hoped they would be fine.

“Julie.” I heard Ale say.

“What?” I demanded.

“We aren’t in the same beach we were last night,” He told me, freaking out.

I jumped up looking around, he was right; we weren’t at the same beach as last night. This one has the stage and bar at different locations than the other one, and Ale’s house wasn’t next to it either.

“Where are we then?”

“I don’t know.” He whispered.

I searched my pockets looking for my iPhone, I couldn’t remember if I had it with me last night. When I knew it wasn’t on me I sighed frustrated. Ale began digging in his shorts and pulled out his phone.

He called Xavier, but he didn’t answer, then we called Demi and she didn’t either. After calling Arianna, Gabriela, Control, and Olive and getting no answer we gave up. Ale suggested they could be at home still asleep.

“Why do I feel as if I have been drugged?” I questioned him, as we sat on the backseat of a taxi.

“I think we were. That’s the only bad things about these parties whatever they pour in the cup, we drink it. We don’t ask what in it or anything. So yeah we probably were drugged, it would explain why we can’t remember anything.” He informed me.

This had to be the second time I was drugged; first when I went to LightSpeed and now this. I just have the worst of luck. We arrived to the house to find the house a wreck; there were strangers asleep all over the place, and not to mention he reeked of sweat and sex.

“Demi! Gaby! Control!” I screamed through the house.

Ale walked behind me scanning the floor, figuring out if any of the guys passed out could be Xavier. I walked into my room to see Olive fast asleep on the couch, on the bed these two brunette chicks and guy.