・゚*。☆Embarassing moments・゚*。☆

Quake:

What a good shiny day it is and it would be a waste not to enjoy a dip in the cool refreshing river. Quake has been looking forward to bring you here and you were glad how much fun you have right now.

"How long are you going to swim? It's almost noon." You asked Quake who had been repeatedly emerge his head to the surface. "My shorts." He gasped, face red. "Its gone."

Thunderstorm:

The tip of his toe felt cold as his stomache churns. Where did he do wrong? He did all of them just like the steps printed out. Was it the milk? His stomache groan, clenched tighter. It was the milk.

He look around in quick manner, feeling no one nearby his range, he let it go only for this time. He gave a rather contempt look as the reason of his stomache growl resided, only that when he glance to his side, you were looking at him with a mug in hand. "Did you just fart-"
"Shut up or I'll kill you."

Cyclone:

"And again, Boboiboy saves the day!!" Exclaimed Ravi J. Jambul to the camera. Blaze, Thorn and Cyclone grinning as Adu Du is again defeated.

"Weren't we awesome just now! Your fire kick is terrific!" Cyclone beamed to Blaze, helding his hands up in the air expecting a high five. But instead, Blaze is occupied with Thorn. Hastily Cyclone pulls his hands away with an embarrassed pout. "I am ignored."

"Tsk, tsk. Pity you." Ravi J. Jambul commented while recording that small scene.

Blaze:

"JUST A LITTLE MORE! ALMOST, ALMOST!"

"WHY I CAN'T REACH!"

"I HATE YOU ARMS!!"

"Can't you keep it down?!" You sighed walking out from the kitchen expecting him throwing tantrums for losing in another one of his online video games.

But instead you see him rubbing his back against the wall. "Pfft, shortie."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!"

Ice:

If Cyclone and Blaze got hyperactived due overly intake of sugar, then this ball of laziness of yours will turn into a string of shamelessness due a gulp of caffeine.

"What the secret to be a good actor? You need to bacon-structive!"

"I cereal-sly love you"

"C'mon mustard, you need to ketchup!"

"I'm sorry, he got caffeinized." You bow embarrasingly to the passerby at the supermarket. "Let's give 'em something to taco 'bout"

Thorn:

He was walking around the neighbourhood with you, taking in the sceneries around as he whistled happily. His eyes caught to see a familiar figure, without much thought he came running tackled down the person.

"SOLAR~!" He beamed, hoping onto the person from the front. He glance down eye in eye with the unfamiliar face. "Oopsie."

Solar:

"Oh my god." You gasped in shock while the two of you were queueing at the cashier. "I have to buy gummy bears! You wait here, I'll be in a bit!" You told your boyfriend before dashing off. Solar shrugged, as he place the items that you two bought on the counter.

"Oh lord." Solar gasped as he remembered that you hold his wallet. "Mom, why haven't he paid yet?" The kid at the queuing line ask impatiently as her mom glance judgingly at him. "Damn gummy bears!!"

 "Damn gummy bears!!"