ceremony and nightmare

Time skip to ceremony

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR.

You clapped and whistled, you were so proud of your sis.

Ozpin: Led by... Jaune Arc!

Y/n: Wait. . . What!

You laughed, the goofball managed to get a leadership position. You cheered for your friend as the next team walked up top the stage. Ruby, Yang, Weiss, and Blake.

Ozpin: And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!

Y/n: Yea, go, Ruby!!!!

After the ceremony, you met up with team RWBY and team JNPR. You embraced your sister in a hug.

Y/n: Congrats! Big sis!!

Pyrrha laughed as you spun her around. Once you put her back to her feet she hit you on the shoulder playfully.

Pyrrha: Hey, stop it it embarrassing!

You and the rest of the group laughed. You turned to Jaune and held out your hand for him to shake.

Y/n: Team leader

Jaune smiled and shook your hand. You pulled him closer and bro-hugged him.

Y/n: Good job, man

Jaune: H-huh T-thanks

You then turned to team RWBY

Y/n: well I can see it now, you guys are going to kick some serious ass

They laughed except Weiss but she had a smile on her face.

Yang: You know it! We are going to start this year with a Yang!

Everyone shook their heads at the stupid pun.

Yang: huh. huh. What didn't you like it?

Ozpin: and finally Y/N Nikos

You then clim up to the podium and looking at ozpin nervously.

Ozpin: ini normal cicumstances, any student that didnt manage to find a partner Will be expelled.

You then nod your head and about to walking down the podium. But suddenly ozpin continue jus worlds

Ozpin: but after watching your performance-

The screen then changed, showing the footage of you fighting the ursas, saving Ruby and how you kill a deathstalker. The students looking at your footage with awe.

Ozpin: we cannot let your skill to go to waste. Then i shall bend the rule and decided to accept you to beacon. You'll become beacon first one man team. You still can participate in the vytal tournament, if you choose to participate. Congratulation young man.

The hole room then erupt with applouse
at ozpin announcement. You then get get of the stage and start walking toward team RWBY and JNPR. when you get close you the get hugged by Ruby and and a Bone breaking hug from your sister.

Y/N: sis...need...air.

Pyrrha: oh sorry

Ruby: you did it

Pyrrha: congratulation little brother

Ozpin POV

I just smile looking at the first year student s

Ozpin: this is going to be an interesting year

I said while dringking my cofee

Timeskip to the dorm

Y/N POV

*Dream world*

I open my eyes then i looked around i'm not in my dorm room anymore. It's my room at mistral

Y/N: i'm back to mistral?

I then get up and Walker down the stairs

Y/N: hello?? Mom? Dad?

I the looked at the Family photograph, and i see that i'm missing.

Y/N: wait where am i?

Then i hear a voice behind me

Mother: Why can't you be like your sister?

Y/N: what

Father: you're nothing but a failure

Y/N: I have tried my best okay i just can't...

Mother: can't what ? You're nothing but a disgrace to this Family

Father: you're not my son

Y/N: i...i...i

I then ran out of the house and keep running till i reach a park. I recognize this park, i used to play here with my sister. Then i hear a child laugh behind me.

Young Y/N: he he he come on sis let's race to the fountain

Young pyrrha: ohh and beat like always?

Young Y/N: hmph the only thing that makes you win is because of your taller then me, i'm sure when i'm older i can beat you with no problem

She smiles and ruffle my hair

Young pyrrha: and i'll be waiting for that time to come

???: Your sister is the only one that really cares about you isn't she?

I the turn around and see a woman she has a pale white skin and red veins visible in her body

I then summon a longsword and point it to the woman

Y/N: who are you?

???: I am known as Salem queen of the Grimm and you Y/N Nikos has cought my attention.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Salem: you're unique Y/N a power that i see on you is rather interesting.

Y/N: thank you for the complement. Now what the hell that you want?

Salem: i want you to join me Y/N.

Y/N: no thanks joining the queen of the very beast i fight is not my style.

She then smile at me

Salem: very well Y/N, if that is your choice...

She then looked at me with her red eyes

Salem: ... Then Let me give you a gift.

Suddenly a thick black smoke covers her entire body, then she began hovering then she launched her self at me, I then start summoing my swords and start launching then at her. Every swords that I launched just flew past her as if she's a ghost , as she got closer I prepare my self to receive the charge and one last desperate attempt to stop her I swing my swords at her.

Y/N: aaaaaaa!!!

Then everything turns black, then I woke up the last thing I remember was her red eyes being so close to me. My breathing is hard and my body is full of sweat.

Y/N: well that was something.

I then looked at the clock. It's 6.00 AM. Sighing I the get out of the bed and head to the bathroom then prepare my self the day.

Y/N: first day at school and I'm having nightmare, Great.