TWENTY-FIVE

October 15, 20XX - Wednesday

"Wake up!" 

I smacked Taehyung with one of the pillows after drawing back the curtains had no effect on him.

He chuckled before rolling over to the other side. 

I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Hey! Are you listening to me?" 

I walked over to his side and playfully frowned down at him. 

Taehyung started to fake snore.

I bit my bottom lip when all of a sudden, he reached out to wrap his arms around me and bring me back to bed.

"Taehyung!" I groaned.

He nuzzled himself into my neck, mumbling. "We've gone outside for the past few days. Let's enjoy some time inside."

"Do you not like being outside?" I tried to hide the disappointment from him.

He pulled back to look at me, "I do, but we've already seen most of this town, don't you think?"

We really have.

"Then what do you want to do?" I asked.

Taehyung leaned forward, causing me to shut my eyes.

"I want to see the rest of the world with you." Taehyung murmured against my forehead before placing a chaste kiss onto it.

I smiled at his words.

"So, I'll make it happen," Taehyung continued.

I raised my eyebrows in surprise before opening my eyes to see he really meant his words.

"I'm going to take us out of the country."