twenty

“What's your plan for new year?” Sakura asked to Chaeyeon while the girl was cooking dinner for them at her apartment unit.

The two— which i meant, Nako and Sakura decided to crash on to her place again. And now, we're here, Chaeyeon is cooking again.

The ash blonde haired girl thought for a second. “Well, i usually spend my new year with my friends. Our parents agree that we stay in one place, and let us celebrate the holiday. We usually stay at Minjoo's since she got a rooftop where we can stay.” She answered, stirring the soup she's making.

New year is approaching, and it's getting colder.

The older woman pouted and thinks deeply. “How about let's spend new year on my house instead? The rooftop is spacious and i got many guest rooms. Besides, i always celebrate new years with Nako and Yujin only.” She suggested, smiling at her idea.

It wouldnt be bad, everything will be even more fun. More people, the merrier. She badly wanted to spend new year with her girlfriend.

Chaeyeon glanced at her. “Really? It's really fine?” She asked with sparkling eyes making Sakura rose a brow at her.

“Yeah. I cant see why not. Just inform them.” The older woman replied, Chaeyeon squealed and turned off the stove (safety first), and ran to her girlfriend to give her a big bear hug.

Nako looked away from the television and joined the two in a hug when they saw them.

“What? To that old hag's house?” Yena snickered, her brows was furrowed.

“Yeah. If it's okay?” Chaeyeon asked her friends.

“Hah! Like we would ag—” The girl was cutted off when Hyewon piped in.

“I'm in, yeet! Free fancy foods, and Nako!”

“Of course! My Yujin is there, why not?”

“Yeah, sure. I wanted to spend somewhere else too, plus new friends!”

“Okay.”

The other girls errupted into cheers making Yena slump her shoulders in defeat. Chaeyeon gave her friend a teasing smile, knowing that she wont last long or resist them.

“Ugh, fine. If that's the majority wanted.” Yena said, pouting as the ash blonde haired laughed at her before showering her kisses.

They were on Minjoo's place, watching movie series. Chaeyeon was the one who offered the idea, and of course in a heartbeat, the gang agreed and met to bond again.

After getting bored at the movie, they decided to talk instead and the ash blonde haired girl took it as a chance to ask them. Fortunately, they agreed, making her happy.

Her girlfriend and friends would bond also, and Chaeyeon was beyond happy. Her love ones meeting and having fun.

“Yah, old hag!” Yujin shouted as she walked over to Sakura's desk. The older woman is busy writing some reports for the board.

The woman looked up from her paperworks and took a brief glance at the intruder. She flipped the papers and continued doing her business.

“And why are you here? I certainly ordered Sooyoung to not let someone in, unless it was Chaeyeon or Nako. Your name wasnt on the list.” She answered and fixed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose.

Yujin scoffed and crashed herself on the couch, opening her phone. “Welp, i'm bored and i have my own ways to break in.” She said.

The two didnt spoke for a while, when Chaeyeon messaged Yujin regarding about the new year gathering. She immediately sat up and looked over her busy cousin.