(114) Happily Decided Just Like This

Earth Spirit originally wanted to wait for her to get angry, so he could have an excuse to make the request to his master to resign from this assignment. But when he saw her silently lift the tub of water over her head and persist on while gritting her teeth, he was slightly stunned. He didn't think that after making it deliberately hard for her, she would actually be able to endure it. Earth Spirit's impression of her changed slightly and then with hands behind his back, he slowly circled around her.

He ignored the slight tremble her legs were showing and ignored her pale face and tightly pursed lips.

He slowly waved his bamboo stick and corrected her once in a while, only that the force clearly wasn't as strong as before.

When an entire incense stick was burnt, Xi Ning glared at Earth Spirit, full of hate before quickly running over to help her master take the tub of water down.

The breath that she choked back finally released at this moment, and her entire person fell limp to the floor. Xi Ning promptly went and supported her.

"Master, are you alright?" Xi Ning asked in concern.

"I'm fine!" Chu Qing-Yan took a glance at Earth Spirit who was standing with hands at his back and said through her gritted teeth. Although it felt like her whole body was no longer hers at this moment, she still had to maintain the unyielding character she ought to have. She didn't want to be looked down on by anybody.

Earth Spirit merely glanced at her."In the evening, you still need to run laps for training. Hope the Little Consort can show up on time!"

After saying this, Earth Spirit unhurriedly left.

Xi Ning made a face at Earth Spirit's leaving figure as she indignantly said. "Too hateful, actually treating master like this. He simply doesn't understand how to treat the fairer sex."

"A strict teacher raises brilliant students ah! Come, help me up!" Chu Qing-Yan said to console her.

Xi Ning looked at her staggering master, and a slight bitterness welled in her heart. If there was ever an opportunity, she would definitely make Earth Spirit pay the price!

In the evening, she was ordered to run 20 laps around the entire courtyard. At first, Chu Qing-Yan refused, but when she saw the 'I already knew this was going to happen' expression on Earth Spirit's face, Chu Qing-Yan steeled her will and started running. When she got back to her room, her whole body went limp on her own bed. Even her favorite dishes made by Huang Yi were not enough to arouse any energy in her.

Xiao Xu who had returned from outside received the servant's reports. After a long time, he still didn't see her come over to have dinner, so he got up and went to her room to look for her.

Entering the door, he saw her weakly and listlessly lying on the bed, her expression extremely weary.

"Very tired?" XIao Xu sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down to ask her.

Chu Qing-Yan who heard this didn't even bother to glance at him. Although at that time, she held the mentality of wanting to become strong and accepted Earth Spirit's method of training. She still didn't want to face Big Block of Ice because subconsciously, she thought that Big Block of Ice was the one who designed her method of training. How could he be so inconsiderate of her needs, she really had a poor evaluation of him!

Facing the silent anger of the person on the bed, he didn't explain that those training methods weren't thought out by him. He lifted his hand wanting to tidy the hairs on her forehead but she moved her head, avoiding him. Towards this kind of childish behavior of hers, Xiao Xu smirked.