20.

Mia POV:

"You're Mine. I can do anything to you." He says smirking.

I kinda felt my heart beating faster thinking of THAT day when it happened. He traps me on his bed, in between his arms.

"Wait!" I shouted, putting my hands on his chest from getting closer. "What do you want from me...exactly.?"

"Sleep with me."

My eyes widen. S-..sleep with him...?

———

....I had to sleep with him, if not I'mma get my ass killed. I was still wide awake, looking at him sleeping peacefully. We're so close that I can feel his breath hitting my lips. His arms was around my waist and suddenly pulls me closer. "Sleep..." He mumbles and I realize he was talking to me. He open his eyes and I suddenly close my eyes quick. I peek one eye open and he was still staring at me. Now i had both of my eyes open.

"Aren't you a little too close?" I tried to scoot myself away from but he was way stronger than i am.

"Can we just sleep? You're so annoying." Yoongi spoke again and now he's back on to closing his eyes. I rolled my eyes , scrunching my nose and close my eyes.

-

The next morning came along and I was home alone with Yoongi. I look at the time and it was 7:34 am. Then i was interrupted by Yoongi's shouting.

"Mia! Come and make me breakfast!" I hurried and made him some pancakes. I notice there was cereal. How come he just don't eat that instead?

After I was done, I serve the plate to him on the table across from him. He rose an eyebrow and chuckled in a dark way... If ya'll know what i mean. "Come here." He says patting on his lap.

I frown. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"I said, Bring that ass here." He smirks as my cheeks were getting hot. I cough and walk over to him and stand in front of him. I look down... Then I felt strong arms around my waist pulls me down sitting on Yoongis lap. I look at him in shock in my eyes. "Can I just eat you instead?" I gulp hard after he says that. I immediately got off of him and walk up to my room. I hear Yoongi chuckling and I slam the door.

I held onto my chest.. what am I feeling exactly...?

I walk towards my bed and lay there , looking at the ceiling. It's going to be so boring. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, it was soon turn to darkness as my heavy eyelids began to fall.

*Knock knock knock*
......
*Knock knock knock*

I jump up to hear a loud sound on the door. Aish whyyyy?!

I walk up and open the door and I see a maid? "... Who are you?"

"I'm linda, Mrs, Min. you can call me Lin. I'll be your maid from now on." She smiles

Mrs.Min?

"Can you speak English?" I ask. She nods. I move aside so she can come in. "C'mon In." I look at her and I see that her outfit was really revealing. She's only a maid. "Did you need anything...?"

"Ah! Here." She hands me a black outfit. "Mr.Min wants me to hand this to you for tonight's greeting." She smiles as grabs her hands from behind.

"Tonight's greeting? Who am I greeting and why?"

"To let other gangs to know you are my wife." I turn to side and I see Yoongi leaning on the side of the door. "I'll take it from here Lin, you can go."

"Yes sir." And then Lin walks away from us to the door.

"I don't like being in the center in front of everyone's eyes." I say, dropping the clothes on the bed, having my arms crossed.

"Oh, you'll be in my eyes only." He winks and I gave him a disgusting look. He chuckles. "Don't talk it seriously, I'm just joking." He made a disgusting face and the smirk. I smirk.

"Good, I don't like you either." I walk towards the bathroom but Yoongi stoped me before I can enter.

"Get ready. Make sure you wear comfortable clothing before 12:00 and meet me in my room. Im going to train you." He says grabbing my waist pulling closer. I pushed him back and gave him a gaze of death. He smirks and walks out. "Better remember"

I scoff and training?

~Time skip~

"C,mon! GET UP. You can do better than that!" Yoongi yells at the side, and I was dripping sweat down my forehead. I rolled my eyes irritated before catching my breath. I got up and tighten my fist. I was starting to punch the punching bag hard core. I was honestly imagining Yoongis annoying as face of to here, punching the shit out of him. After a couple minutes, my final move was a high kick and I drop down, panting hard.

I heard footsteps and besides me and I look up slowly. Yoongi squats down to my level and chuckles and mumbles "weak." I had the energy to swing my fist to him but yet he blocks it. My eyes widen. I kicked him away as I roll upwards on to my feet. He smirks. "And slow" he added.

I took off my gloves and slam it down on the floor. "Forget it! I'm done!" I walk out of the room feeling the cold air hitting my skin. I went up stairs feeling exhausted. I got into my room, showered and wore the outfit Yoongi gave me for tonight.

~time skip~

I was already done fixing my hair and make up along wearing the dress. I look at myself in the mirror to deal with this 5 month behind bars. I sigh and took my purse and walk out.

As I walk out Yoongi was well dress and so was Hoseok. Yoongi stares at me while i was walking down the stairs like I am his prey. I force a smile before we all walk together in a van. Surprisingly BTS is her.

"Whoa, you look stunning tonight." Jimin spoke out from the back.

"Jimin get out of here, you got no jams to butter girls." Taehyung savagely fire at jimin glared at him.

"At least I have one-" and then a female voice interrupt jimin.

"Jimin how many times I have to tell you. I am your cousin. " ji yeon saids correcting Jimin.

"You're parents isn't related to mine." Jimin protest , folding his arms. Ji yeon sighs annoyingly.

"My father is y-your dads older brother." Jiyeon said fighting back.

"Yah kids, we're going to a serious meet-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Jimin and Jiyeon said in sync to Jin , who was trying to calm his children down. He looks at Namjoon and he shrugs.

While they were arguing Yoongi looks at my thighs. I felt nervous and uncomfortable so I fold my legs. I heard him laugh.

"You look smexy babe." He winks at me and I scoff.

"Fuck off."

He hissed. "Ouch, You know.." He leans closer to me. ".. I like the aggressive you. So sexy and spicy. I love it actually ." He was leaning closer and closer until someone caught my vision. Hoseok..

I held on to Yoongis shoulders making him stop. I look back at Yoongi and pushed him off of me. Yoongi was pissed. I got nervous a bit about my actions. I look back at hoseok and he just gave me a small smile and look awake.

"We are here, Mr. Min."