part 58

Hazel, kelly and all the girls who were always with me in contact and supported me and came to the pyjama party.

Mary and i decorated the room with light pink curtains, white roses and candles. We prepared food too strawberry cake and raspberry muffins etc.

We played and enjoyed all night we had drinks dinner cakes. Its a never ending party. I throughly enjoyed. We played truth or dare etc. Its fun time.

I called Mr. Willims he dint take my call.  He might be busy in his own batchelor party. I called him again after an hour.

I am a bit worried. His mother and brother are a bit weird and he is acting strange too. My friends pulled me into a dance.

The whole night is so much fun..

In the morning i called to Mr. Willims again there is no response.

Now i am badly worried.

Today is our Wedding. Where the hell is he? I called for Mary.

Mary where us Mr. Willims?

Madam i tried to call Master several times he is not picking calls.

Ask every maid and servent. I shall go to the police station.

I dressed up into casuals. My friends and Mary came with me as cops tried to trace his mobile location its two hundred kilometers away from here.

So immediately we started and travelled with the police to find him.

I sent all my friends back as i cannot risk their lives right now. But Hazel came with me. She is too stubborn.

Ten police men, myself, Mary and Hazel are in the vehicle in search of  Mr. Willims.

A tear eascaped unexpectedly. Mary kept her hand on my shoulder to soothe me. I feel some thing danger. I dont know what?

After four hours we reached... to the location. I saw his car is crashed to a tree. There is some blood out side the car which leads into the woods as i peeked into the car its empty.

Its been an hour of search still Mr. Willims is not found.

Madam the bleeding might cause to death for sure as its been so many hours.

No...

He is not dead.

I think we need to search in the opposite direction too so that we can find some clue i suggested the officer.

Officer called for an ambulance too. Which is waiting ..

After another five whole hours search we found a beoken house. Immediately the officer signaled to be silent.

As all the cops surrendered the broken house. There is a big scream from the house.   As soon as that scream came the officer broke the entrance of the house to see Mr. Willim chained to the wall and wounded.

He is spitting blood and his body is bleeding badly.

All the chains were removed from him. He is placed on the stretcher and is carried to the ambulance.

A gun shot is heard. I snapped my head towards the direction to see so many people with....