5

"who's that girl?"jisung asked and the other smirked

"i don't know."

"let me guess,the one who picked up the call?"jeongin asked and minho turned to look at him.

"jeongin is right."chan chuckled.

"you like that girl,?"hyunjin asked and jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"stop it okay,i don't."minho rolled his eyes and played his phone.

"i mean like,do you remember what your father told you?"woojin asked and minho slowly turn off his phone.

"a..bout what?"

"you remember he said,you can get higher position if you marry someone.you can take over the entire gambling company your father own."

"but i don't like her though,so does her."minho said,he said that but he felt something's wrong with the sentence.

"you don't have to but make her,you can just use her to get the position."

"that's a good plan,woojin."minho smirked and chan raised his eyebrows, "you're going to use her?"

"yeah and what about that?"

"it'll hurt her if she knows that right?"jisung said and minho shrugged, "that's why we're keeping it as a secret.and plus,if she knew that later,i won't even care about that."

"are you going to see her tomorrow?"chan asked and minho shook his head

"we're going to plan on how me and her gonna meet again."

"can you call our guys over?we have something to plan over here."

all of them stood in front of minho as he started to tell them the plan,

he planned everything,he planned on lying.
he planned to use her.jung joohyun.

3 days after,joohyun was at her restaurant at night.cleaning it as usual,she planned on closing the restaurant early tonight because she was tired.

she went to study,did her assignments and works.it was all so tiring to earn money for her.
she wanted to become an announcer but she know it wasn't possible.these days they look for attractive people,tall and slim and of course, good backgrounds matters.

she sat on one of the chair,wiping her sweat.
and when suddenly,two men came inside her restaurant.she forgot to flip the sign from open to closed.

"i'm sorry,it is closed already."she said,bowing.

"then why did you didn't change the sign?"one of them asked,they look scary.they are tall and well built.

"i'm sorry,i forgot to,i'm really really sorry.you can come here tomorrow."she bowed again,

one of them scoffed and smirked.
"it felt strange being in the same place with only a girl and two men right?"they said and she didn't reply them.

"..i think you should come here tomorrow..?"she said,leading them to the exit but then they pushed her against the wall.

"wanna have fun?"one of them said,grabbing tight onto her wrist.

"c-can you let me go?"she tried to yanked his hands away but it was way stronger than her.

"we won't hurt you little girl,we just wanna play with you."he said and she was actually close to screaming.

tears started to welled in her eyes as she closed her eyes tightly. "why does everything bad happened to me in a week.?"she mumbled.

"what did you say?"he asked and tears started to flowed down her cheeks.

"please let me go."she said again,while sobbing.

"but we haven't have fun yet,didn't we?"

"yah !"someone came inside and landed his fist on the guys' cheeks.that person pulled joohyun behind his back as he started fighting with the two men.

"try to come back if you dare."he shouted,as the two men left.but they were smirking towards the person who saved her.after they left,that someone pulled her to sit down on the chair as he crouched down in front of her,staring.

she was covering her face with her palms,
"hey it's me.open your eyes,it's fine now."he said,she was familiar with this voice as she removed her palms from covering from face.

she stared at her with her red eyes,she hugged him.she started to cry even more.

yes,you know who is this person is.it's minho.lee minho.

he was shocked at her actions,he felt his heart skipped a beat but shrugged the thoughts off.

he felt a pain inside him,coming from his heart.

he slowly patted her back,.
she broke the hug and looked at him.
"c-can you please don't leave me for tonight?just tonight."there were cracks between her words.

minho bit his inner cheeks,this was all planned but why did it hurt as hell?

"i won't."he said,pulling her into his embrace.

the feeling everytime joohyun was close to him was different,he never felt this before he met her.