Divine Beast Vah Rudania.

Link took back the Sheikah Slate and hooked it back on his belt. As much as he wanted to get out of the heat, he couldn't wait to see his brother again.

"Great work, little guy!" Link snapped his head to the side as the spirit of the Goron came towards him.

He came forward with his arms outstretched, "I owe you big for this. Because of you, my spirit is finally free. Can't thank you enough!" His arms went to his sides.

 Can't thank you enough!" His arms went to his sides

"I feel like I should apologize." He started to scratch his head timidly, "I was doing all I could to protect Hyrule when that thing got the best of me."

Link couldn't believe that Daruk was trying to blame himself. If anyone should take the blame, Link thought it should himself, not the champions.

"Sorry that me resting with the rubble caused such a mess. The good news is, Rudania is now back under our control!" He raised his arms again in victory.

"That means our century-old Ganon beat-down plan can finally go into effect!" He balled his hand up into a tight fist.

"I'm gonna take this down the mountain. I'll have a better shot at Ganon there." Daruk didn't want to be alone, even if he was a Goron, but he knew that Link had to finish the job.

"And then, once you've made your way to Hyrule Castle, we're gonna light that thing up!" He slapped his fist into his other hand threateningly.

"I want to give you something. It's a special power of mine called Daruk's Protection." He opened his hand out respectively, knowing he had to give it up.

"It's no good to me now that I am a spirit... but it might be of use to you." He slapped his hands together in front of him, "Here it comes!" He yelled.

When his hands separated, the ball of light started to form. Link knew what that meant. Daruk fell back and punched his hands forward, hurtling the ball of light towards Link.

It burst into his chest. He could feel the power flow through his veins as the last whisps of energy merged with him.

Finally, he had all four powers. Now, a piece of each champion rests in him.

Link started to lift off the ground only to be placed down. Link threw his arms back out as wide as they would go before smacking them together. As he bent down slightly, the barriers came up. Link was encased in an orange protection orb.

As he got up, he stared at his hands. He felt the power and knew that Daruk would never be lost as long as Link lived.

"From this moment forth, the power of protection, from the depths of my soul, now lives inside you." Daruk beat his chest telling Link that he was a proud Goron and therefore Link should be proud of the power.

"Good luck, little guy!" He bellowed when the golden hue started to resonate inside Link, signaling his departure.

"And give my regards to the princess." He waved.

With that, Link burst into golden light and started to float away, leaving the spirit of Daruk.

***

Death Mountain shook. Every footstep from the Divine Beast made the land shake violently.

Finally, one of the hands reached over the rim of the volcano and proceeded to pull itself up. The Divine Beast stood tall on top of Death Mountain.

As it lifted is huge head, it's joints moaned. When it steadied itself, it pointed in the direction of Hyrule Castle.

Suddenly, the head of the Divine Beast opened up as a long thin pole came out. When it was in position... The red burst of light rocketed towards the castle.

"Well, that oughta do it!" Came the voice of the Goron.

"We're set here, now we just gotta wait for that perfect shot." He didn't know if he was talking to himself or the Divine Beast.

"Once Link is in the castle, Rudania will unleash an epic blast." He couldn't wait, "Ganon won't know what hit 'im!"

Daruk stood tall on the back of Rudania. Slowly, he stepped forward to admire the view.

"Hyrule looks pretty good from up here... even after a hundred years." He looked over the land, so small from his place on the mountain, "The ol' rolling grounds sure are a sight for sore eyes." He scratched his chin in amusement.

"I wonder how the Gorons fared after the Great Calamity." He scratched his head sheepishly, hoping to the Goddess that they didn't suffer for his mistake, "I sure hope everyone down there is still going strong after every-"

He stopped. As he looked over the mountain, he saw something. Or rather, someone. On the rim of the volcano, quite near to the Divine Beast, stood a young Goron. He could tell he was young because he looked up to the Divine Beast with a boyish glee. The boy marveled at the sight as he saw the spirit of Daruk and gasped.

Yunobo looked up and saw Daruk. He saw his grandfather!

"Hey! Well look at that!" Daruk stroked his chin again, "Still going strong, indeed!"

Daruk thrust his fist into the air happy knowing that everyone was fine without him. He looked down at the boy who started to wave at him. Soon, the Goron boy started to laugh with joy as he bounced around, waving to the spirit of his grandfather, shouting "Yeah" in between fits of laughter.