the one with the piece of meat

"A man from Nowhere!"

"Train to Busan!"

"The Wailing!"

"Is it like this everytime you all want to watch a movie?" You questioned.

"Sadly, it is" your brother replied from his seat in your desk chair, head on his palm lamely.

"Well this is too chaotic so I'm going to choose" you said snatching the remote from Taehyung.

"Yah! Y/n!" Tae grumbled.

"Let's watch Avengers: Infinity War because it will keep you all quiet." You announced motherly.

"It's fine with me" Jungkook said leaping onto your bed, squeezing himself between you and Taehyung.

"Jungkook!" Tae grumbled further.

"Stop being a baby, Tae" Jungkook teased, poking his tongue out.

You smacked your fist down on Jungkook's thy, hard enough for it to bruise.

"Hey!" He spat out in English, holding his leg.

"Stop being mean or I'll beat you up." You said, watching the opening scene.

"Pfft, sure you even could." he said running his cold fingertips under the back of your shirt subtly.

"Stop-p" you whined pushing his hidden arm. You were both whispering so nobody was paying attention. At first glance it seemed as if you were enemies.

2 hours and 29 minutes later...

A few of the guys had dozed off by now. You weren't blaming then, today had been physically draining.

You all ordered pizza once everyone was awoken.

The guys stayed until 8pm then left. They had practice in the morning.

Jungkook texted you when he got home and you two played fortnite ((for the record, i don't stan fortnite, at the time of writing this my brother was playing fortnite)) into the late hours of the night. You also organised your date for the upcoming sunday, today having been a thursday. The rest of your week dragged by, your work tiring you more than usual. Maybe because you were so impatient for Sunday.

Sunday morning.

You woke up and executed your usual morning routine.

By 11am you were ready and waiting for him to pick you up.

He arrived at 11:07 and you got in his car.
You both greeted each other and talked about some upcoming game releases as well as your work lives while he drove.

"Have you played mini golf before?" he asked as he reversed into a parking space, hand against your headrest as he glanced back.

You took in the closeness of his hand and muscular arms to yourself. You had to stare.

"I'm not a piece of meat, you know?" brought you out of your thoughts.

"Well you are hot like one."

"Huh?"

"Huh?" you imitated childishly.

"Did you just hit on me?"

"Yep. Now let's go so i can beat your thick ass." you said hoping out of the car and strutting off to the entrance of the large white dome.

He blinked like crazy as he watched you speak to when you were getting further and further away from him and his car.

He hopped out and locked his car, chasing after you as you swayed your hips at him.

You entered the doors, not waiting for Jungkook at all and walking straight to the counter. Jungkook finally by your side.

"2 clubs and 2 balls please." he asked the man.

"That will be 18,000 won" Jungkook paid and the man gave you the equipment.

"Are you horny or something?" Jungkook asked you as you both walked through another door into the slightly humid enclosed dome.

"Shhhh babe" you teased. Flirty was definitely your mood today.
Plants surrounded you both, patches of fake grass made themselves known throughout. A little river ran between the plants and greens.

"You go first." you suggested as you arrived at the first green.

"Fine by me." He said teeing off in the designated place. His golf club hit the ball too hard and it missed the hole as well as coming back towards you both.

"Good shot" you joked and he glared at you.

"Like you can do better" he snapped back lightly.

"I can." You purred pushing him with one finger, out of the way.

You shot your shot and got a hole-in-one. He stood there gaping like a fish.

"That was just luck" he whined. He was good at everything so it came as a shot that you were better.

As your playing progressed, so did the teasing and flirting. Throughout the round of indoor mini golf, the two of you would flirt lightly and by the end of it, you had managed to distract him enough to win the round.

((sorry for this rushed chapter, it's almost the end of term for me so I'm very busy. please forgive me but I will update again soon!! I've got so much planned for this story but if you want to see anything specific or have suggestions/ideas please comment them so it gets me over writers block ♡♡))