46

Jimin's POV

I let out a little giggle and hugged my idiot cousin. "I know, I was missed". Taemin says returning the hug. "You have to stop coming in here like that". I said. "I won't". Taemin sits in my chair and smiles at me. "So... How's my favorite cousin?". Taemin asked.

"Jin's alive you know". I giggled. "I know but he thinks he's prettier then me". Taemin huffed. "I hate liars so your my favorite cousin". Taemin smiles. I notice how he said the word favorite differently and glared at him. "The answer is no, now get out". I pointed to the door. "No!". Taemin quickly grabs me.

"I REALLY need help this time". Taemin pledged. "And we are family". Taemin bats his eyelashes at me. "Even more reason to say no". I told him. "I'll pay you back, I swear?". Taemin said. "Why did you say it like that?". I asked. "Aren't you suppose too?". Taemin asked. "No! And you never pay me back". I said trying to push him away.

"I will I swear!". Taemin bowed. "Pay with your abilities". I smirked. "That's fuck up". Taemin hissed. "Do you need my help or what?". I grinned. "Fuck you... but I do". Taemin sighs. "Deal!". We shook hands and smiled. "Now what do you need help with?". I asked. "A job". Taemin says.

We had to find my brother in order for me to take the job. It doesn't matter if you were family or not, my brother will not let me take a job without details. I stopped right in front of the meeting room. "Are you decent!?!". I yelled and Taemin laughed. "Yes I'm decent! You little fucker!". Jin yelled back. "Your still a troublemaker I see". Taemin said. "I'm the baby, it's a must".

 "I'm the baby, it's a must"

We when entered the room, Jin and Taemin eyes were glued to each other. "Taemin". Jin hissed. "Jin". Taemin hissed back. Namjoon didn't know what was going on but he did pull Jin closer to him. I saw that everyone was in the room even Yoongi and I put my head down. "You must be Namjoon". Taemin said. "Delighted to meet you". Taemin bows.

Namjoon just stared at him with jealousy in his eyes. "Namjoon meet our cousin Taemin". I said. Namjoon's eyes soften a little but he still held Jin close to him. "Anyway, I was just about to call you, I got a job". Jin said. "Actually... I came for permission". I said. "Permission?". Jin looks at Taemin. "For?". Jin said to Taemin. "A job that I found". Taemin said.

Jin just stares at Taemin and I saw how Taemin was getting nervous so I grabbed his hand. For some reason, Yoongi growled and I looked at him but he didn't look at me. "The details Taemin, I'm waiting". Jin said. "Its a money job its no...". I kicked him. "Umm... I mean, its way more then I can handle alone so I want Jiminie's help". Taemin said.

I had to kick him because he was about to say something stupid. If my brother would have heard Taemin said its not a hard job then I won't be helping. "Fine, but you better watch him, if a hair is missing from his head, I will bury you". Jin said. "Ok?". Taemin said. "You think I'm joking? I know exactly how much hair is on his head". Jin grinned.

"Umm... What?". I blink at my brother. "I count your hair in your sleep just in case I have to use it to prove my point". Jin said. "Told you you wasn't safe here". Taemin whispers to me. "He can help but remember I will bury you". Jin smiles. "Sure". Taemin rolled his eyes and then got mad.

 Taemin rolled his eyes and then got mad

Taemin saw Jungkook and lost his mind.

"Your still alive?!?".