47

Yoongi's POV

I was to busy getting angry at the fact that Jimin was holding hands with some guy that I didn't see everyone trying to stop the guy from attacking Jungkook.

"Easy there Taemin!". Hoseok holds him back with the help of Jimin. "Get off me! Why is he still breathing?!?". Taemin yelled. "Taemin calm down". Jimin says in a soothing voice. "He's suppose to be dead". Taemin hissed. "Whatever". Jungkook said. This Taemin boy starts to laugh. "Y'all were saving him for me? thank you". Taemin points at Jungkook then says backwards.

I saw Jungkook looking younger. "Oh my god!". TaeHyung ran to Jungkook. "What are you doing?!? Stop!". TaeHyung shouts at Taemin. "Eww, your the thing he's with? What a downgrade". Taemin gagged. I like him. I laughed and Taemin looks at me. "Oh? You all have a guest and didn't tell me? I probably look like a monster right now".

Taemin stops what he was doing to Jungkook and turns to me. "Hello, I'm Taemin, Jin's and Jimin's handsome cousin". Taemin bowed. "Cousin?". I said. "Yes cousin, you were in here the whole time and you didn't hear Jimin say that?". Hoseok said. I never felt more relief in my life. "Your his cousin! Oh good, thank god!". I sighed and everyone looks at me.

"Uhh... Don't mind me". I chuckled and rubbed my neck. "So, your abilities are cool". I said. "Why thank you Yoongi, someone appreciates me". Taemin laughed. "As you just saw I'm a time reverser". Taemin glared at Jungkook. "I also can give someone good and bad luck". Taemin said. "Oh! I can be someone's grim reaper and life changer". Taemin giggles.

"Explain both". I said. "Gladly". Taemin took Jin's mug and sat in a chair. "As a grim reaper I can give someone a death time and boom they drop". Taemin sips whatever Jin was drinking and continues. "The life changer one is fun... well to me". Taemin laughs.

"I can switch people's lives and if they don't like it they kill themselves but they also kill the person that they switch with". Taemin said. "I want it". I bluntly said and Taemin looks at me then at Jimin. "He...". "No". Jimin said. "Got it". Taemin seats up. "Well let's go". Taemin grabs Jimin and walks out. "Taemin, you forget something". Jin said and I look at Jungkook.

"Ain't he cute!". Taemin squeals. "Bye now!". Taemin ran out the room with Jimin. "Damn it Taemin!". Jin yelled. "Who's going to take care of him?". Hoseok asked.

"His boyfriend". Jin, Namjoon and I said at the same time and walked out.