Mela💃💃💃

Ishanni: It has been 2 months since Chirag has escaped. There was no lead or news of him. So all are living in peace. Except my husband. He always thinks about Chirag🤧🤧. I guess he loves Chirag😜...oh no....

The village festival is coming and the village has organized a Mela. And Ranveer is invited as chief guest to inaugurate the function. Obviously I will go with him as his wife.

These days he is trying his best to avoid me. But I am Ishanni right 🤷and I don't give up that easily. So trying my best to be near him😂😂. Daily I cook for him( Lakshmi said that a wife can make her husband happy by filling his stomach)

Ranveer: these days she is taking care of  my basic needs and surprising me daily by her culinary skills. But at the same time my love towards her is  growing rapidly like the "jack and the bean stalk". But I need to stop it... Suddenly she called me...

Ishanni: Ranveerrrrr.... plzzzz help me to wear saree!!!

Ranveer: ishu by now you should have learnt. How many times I have taught you😬😬😬.

Ahhh why this mad woman is testing my patience. To keep myself away from her I always think about that chimpanzee Chirag 24/7😖😖😖. These days I am really finding difficult to control my feelings towards her.

Ishanni: what to do I did not learn😟😟😉😉. (Buddu why can't you understand my signal...ahhh... better I will only propose you. If you reject then I will rape you😛😛...)

Ranveer: better take maid Lakshmi's help...

Ishanni: wow super😏😏. When she will ask how you tied saree perfectly those days," I will tell you only tied" then think what she will think about you....one IAS officer draping wife's saree!!!!😮😮😱....

ok I will take her help...Lakshmiiii😉😉.....

Ranveer: wait wait!!!! I will only help you out. Oh muruga plz save me🙌🙌 from this Agni pariksha....

Come I will only drape it. She came in her blouse and skirt. She had woren a tight sleeveless blouse which revealed the exact curves of her chest. I started to get many mixed feelings, but controlled it by faking anger😡😡.

Surely she has planned to kill me🤧🤧...in a day how many times a man can take cold showers😧😧😧???

Ishu please change the blouse😣😣. It's too revealing. I don't want anyone to see you with lust😠😠.

Ishanni: thank God atlest he is possessive of me. Ok Ranveer I will change😚😚. (Plan success!!!💃💃 )

Ranveer: is she teasting me or forcing me to loose my control🤔🤔??? When I was draping saree I noticed that she was smiling and constantly looking at me.

Why!!!!

she is smiling.... actually she should feel shy right!!!

I know she loves me!!! But It can't happen...it should not happen!!! I can't get her into danger due to my risky job nature. I have to do something to stop it.....I can't loose her....she is everything to me...

Ya I love her☺️☺️. And I know she loves me tooo as she values this marriage...

Flashback:

Ranveer: Ishu we are just acting as couple. But you are taking it seriously.

Ishanni: ya Ranveer I value this marriage. Usually destiny desides our life partner. So you are my husband and I am your pondadti ( wife). I will be with you till I die.

Ranveer: ok ishu, but don't expect anything from me at end of the day.

Ishanni: fine but don't stop me from my duties also.

At present

But I can't risk her life.That's why I am not acknowledging her further proceedings and pretend to be calm😔😔

Ishanni: stop looking at my waist and complete the work....

Ranveer: ufff I felt ashamed of being caught red-handed.... I completed draping. She looked so awesome now...like angel....

I took her to the fair(Mela). A grand welcome was given. I guess she liked it. All the time she hold my hand. I loved the possessive hold on me.I love to be with her.

But I need to stop this very soon as she will only suffer in this relationship....

My thoughts were disturbed with sudden bomb blast....

I and ishu rushed to the spot. Luckily no one was hurt. But all where shocked. Suddenly I got a msg from unknown number.

It's the beginning of your destruction... This is just trailer....
But next time  death will take place.... so whom I am going to kill🤔🤔???

I  will give you multiple choice regarding it-
option A -Ishanni
Option B- Ishanni
Option C -Ishanni.....

Yes ishu darling is in danger!!!!

Save her if you can!!!!

You just dragged Ishanni unnecessarily into this mess. lemme see how you will save her.... My eyes are fixed on your every move....

I will make your life hell within 10 days.

Ranveer: Shit man🤦🤦...cause of me she is in trouble now. It's better to send her back....ya for that she should hate me. I will make her to hate me by end of this week😥😥😥...

So what's the next plan of Chirag???  Will Ishanni hate Ranveer??? Will they separate ☹️☹️☹️???

Please vote guys...and comment....