He's back, and the Rogue Avengers meet the Stark Kids

Female Peter in this. Talk about Skip Westcott (don't know who that is, look it up) 

I woke up with a gasp, where I hugged my pillow to my chest as I tried to count my breaths to calm down.

"Penny? I'm coming in." I heard Harley say before the door to my room opened. I flinched at the light that filtered in before I got used to it, as Harley sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Pen, is it Titan?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Losing us and Aunt May?" He asked and I shook my head.

"The building?" he asked and I shook my head.

"The video of dad?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Talk to me, Pen. We can't help you, if you don't talk to us." He said and I let out a shaky breath.

"Do you remember when I told you, mom, dad, and Uncle Rhodes about my old babysitter?" I asked and he nodded, anger flaring in his eyes before it was gone.

"I do. And like I told you, last time. He wasn't ever going to hurt you again, not as long as we're around. Now, am I allowed to hug you?" he asked and I nodded slowly before I allowed myself to be hugged by him.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Ten minutes before your alarm for school to go off. FRIDAY alerted me, as I was walking past. Mom is in the kitchen with Uncle Rhodes cooking, while dad is on the phone with the UN, I think. Aunt May is at work, early shift." He said and I nodded.

"You okay, now?" he asked.

"I was having a normal dream until now. Slept through the whole night." I said.

"That's good to hear."

"I'm getting better." I said as he hugged me a bit tighter.

"You are. And all of us are so proud of you."

"I feel fine, now but I have this feeling that something is going to happen." I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Whatever it is. Good or bad. I'll be right by your side. Okay." He said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Harley."

"Anytime, sis. Now, get up and shower. You still stink from last night, Spider-Woman."

"Oh fuck you." I said and he left my room laughing but I was glad he calmed me down and made me feel better. I took a shower, and dressed before I left my room.

"Good morning, Penny." Mom said as I sat down at the bar. 

"Morning, mom." I said.

"Feeling a bit better?" She asked and I knew Harley told them.

"I feel fine, but I still feel like something is going to happen." I said and she pressed her lips together.

"If you begin to be overwhelmed or feel worse, call and we'll come bring you home. Okay, sweetie." She said and I nodded before she kissed my forehead.

"Now, let's do something about that hair." She said and ushered me over to the living room, where I sat down on the ottoman, while mom at down on the couch, when I thought back to one of my nightmares after coming back, where I ended up calling Tony and Pepper mom and dad, which they wholeheartedly accepted. They convinced Aunt May and I to move in with them, as Aunt May got a better job at the hospital closest to the Tower, and shared custody with mom and dad.