Chapter 45: Pain

The upper song helped me writing this chapter :)

Alec's POV

"Wh-What are you saying Alec?" Kyle asked grabbing me by my shoulder.

"I heard a loud noise of something crashing.... " I trailed off and look to the ground to find the ring she threw at my face, I picked it up while my eyes swells up.

You're so stupid Alec! Why would you say those words to her? You made a promise to her and you broke it yourself you asshole!

"We should get going to find her, I'll try to locate her." he says and I nodded, we rushed to his car when my phone started ringing. I picked it up without seeing who it was.

"Hello?"

"Am I talking to Alec?" someone asks with a deep voice

"Yes, who are you?"

"I'm officer Rivera, your friend Samantha Miller got into an accident, we found her license and her phone. I think she last talked to you, am I right?" he said as I felt my chest tightening.

"Y-Yes sir, h-how is she?" I choked out as Kyle looked at me worriedly.

"She has a pretty bad head injury, we sent her to the hospital. Can you please inform her parents?" you need to stay strong Alec! Stop those scenarios!

"I will, which hospital?"

"Central city hospital." I cut the call and took deep breaths to calm myself down, this is not happening.

"Take u-turn, we have to go to the central city hospital." I said as his eyes widens.

"Is she okay?"

"I don't think so, give me your phone I'll inform her parents." he nodded and handed me the phone.

My heart beat was so fast just thinking about her, she didn't deserved this. This is all my fault, I should've told her the truth then this wouldn't have happened.

After informing their parents, we rushed inside the hospital, "Samantha Miller, she's just admitted here." I told the receptionist as she looked at her computer.

"Are you family?" she asked as I shook my head in denial.

"I'm her boyfriend." she nodded, "She's in OT right now, you have to wait. Take the stairs then turn left." she says, we hurriedly climbed up the stairs and abruptly stopped in front of the door.

This is it, we can't do anything now. We sat down on the chair as I supported my head in my hands.

"Hope for the best, she's going to be fine." Kyle assured keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"How can I stop thinking the worst? It's all my fault, I shouldn't have lied to her. She needed me Kyle, she was helpless and all I did was to push her away when she needed me the most!" my voice breaking in the end.

"Will you stop fucking saying that it's your fault. No of this is, you hear me?" he yells at me before storming off from his seat.

"Alec!" I heard Will's voice as he engulfed me in a hug, I was a little confused.

"Oh my God, how is Sam?" Em asked and hugged me too.

"I don't know, she's still in OT." I sighed, "By the way, how do you guys know?"

"Kyle told us. You should have told us about it in the first place!" Jess says as I looked at Kyle, he just shrugged and smiled a little and I returned him a small smile.

"Dude, I literally freaked out when I heard the news, how does it happen?" Cole asked, can I tell them the truth.

"Oh my god, Kyle!" Mrs.Miller and Mr. Miller came rushing through the corridor.