*IM Possessive*

alright

*nervous laughing*

so, this is basically like 100 percent smut. okay. i'm going to hell. okay.

i've never written smut before, so this is new to me. please take your judgement out the door bc (and i'm aware that louis' tweet was longer than 140 characters ok we aLL MAKE ERRORS I AM JUST A PERSON) i tried v v hard.

and tori helped me out so thank you tori. (BY THAT I MEAN TORI LITERALLY WROTE ALL THE SMUT LOL)

yeah, uh. enjoy. like. yeah. (oh god here we go)

_______

"I dunno, I just thought it was a shit movie," Louis hums, sucking on the spoon in his mouth and trying to get every last bit of (Harry's) ice cream off of the thing. Harry glances over at him from the driver's seat.

"You're practically inhaling that," he comments.

"It's good," Louis defends. "And don't try to change the topic."

"It wasn't that bad."

"The main character didn't even die when the dragon attacked," Louis argues. "That's not even realistic. Sorry, bub, but dragons breathe fire, fire kills people."

"He was a wizard."

"It was a dragon."

"You're just a pessimist." Louis snort's at Harry's words, but he digs the spoon around the bottom of the empty ice cream cup sadly.

"What's that to do with anything?" Louis asks, crumpling the cup up and tossing it carelessly into Harry's back seat; Harry looks at him with a scrunched up nose that Louis wants to kiss away. But Harry is driving and as much as Louis loves Harry, he values his own life just a little bit more.

Harry shrugs, but his eyes don't leave the road. Louis sighs and rests his head on the window, watching the other cars and buildings zoom by in a blur of colors. His breath fogs up the glass, so he traces little smiley faces into it until Harry speaks again.

"What're your plans for tomorrow?"

"I dunno, I think I'm doing something with Lu-" Louis stops, catches himself, and tries again. "Liam. Sorry, I know it's our last day before we have to go back to Birmingham."

Harry has gone quiet and stiff. "Louis, I told you not to go near Lucas."

Louis doesn't even bother trying to lie or cover up his mistake. No, instead he chooses to use his whiney voice and hopefully talk Harry out of his protective ways. "We're just going shopping for Christmas things. Honestly, I can get Pezza to come with if you want."

"Christmas isn't until next month," Harry huffs. "And Perrie flew home yesterday."

"Yeah, well, it may be one of my only chances to really get gifts for people Hazza. And fine, if not Perrie, then Zayn. Or Nia-"

"No," Harry growls. Louis' fingers twitch. "Not Niall. I don't want you alone with Niall, he doesn't know how to keep his hands off of what's not his-"

"Harry." Louis is glaring now. "You have no right to tell me who I can and can't socialize with."

Harry goes silent, but he continues to scowl at the road. Louis huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, turning back to the window like a stubborn child. It's awkward and uncomfortable until Harry pulls into a random gas station suddenly; it makes Louis uneasy, because it's night and no one else is there. The light on the building is flickering, and instead of 'open' it reads 'o n'. Louis turns and gives Harry a look of disbelief.