15: Chased

[ a/n: double update! and third fact: i get my story inspiration from what i went through or what my family members went through. (; ]

• • •

"Taehyung, move a little closer to her.", the cameraman said and Taehyung scooted closer towards the female model, Jennie from Black Pink. He craned his neck, eyes on the camera.

I was there to observe the photoshoot. To check if the photos are worthy to use as promotional materials. But, instead my eyes kept observing the proximity between them.

I can't concentrate for fuck sake.

His looks are distracting. And her hands on his waist is very distracting. It was unfair of me to get jealous. Taehyung isn't even mine. We screwed up on the first date. Him being close to someone is not my concern.

"Oh my god. The photos are marvelous! Have a look, Miss Kang.", the cameraman said and I snapped out of my trance, finally looking away from Taehyung and Jennie. I looked at the photos and he was right.

The outcome is so great. The two of them look like Greek gods. So gorgeous. So surreal. So compatible. I'm depressed.

"Yeah, they're great.", I said and the cameraman grinned, before looking away. "That's a wrap everyone! We are going home!", he yelled. Everyone at the shoot hoorayed.

"I'm going back. Please send the pictures to the promotional team afterwards.", I said and the cameraman nodded.

I went inside my car and ignited the engine. But, it died down. "Huh?", I furrowed my brows and did the same thing. Again, it died.

"What the—", I did it over and over, losing my count. The result was the same. I looked around to see if there were still people from the photoshoot team but they all were gone already.

"Shit.", I muttered, wanting to bang my head against the steering wheel. I checked my phone to give a call but there was no signal. I am so doomed.

Maybe if I walk a bit further, I will reach somewhere there are people. I took my phone and purse with me and left my car.

I followed along the path in the woods. I walked for hours already but there was still no signs of human. I was starting to get exhausted.

My eyes widened when I saw a familiar figure crouching down not afar, a vintage camera in his hands.

"Tae-Taehyung?", I stuttered. The said man glanced at my direction. "Minhee?", he called out, eyes wide. "How come you are here?"

"That's my line! How are you still here?", I asked back and he chuckled. "I am taking pictures of an ostrich."

I looked to my side and saw an ostrich eating leaves. "Oh.", I squeaked. "So? Why are you still here?", he questioned.

"My car broke down. And by the time I realized that, everyone went back already.", I answered. "Bad day, huh?", he chuckled. I let out a sigh.

"Well, I can give you a ride.", he suggested and I blinked. "Will you?", I smiled.

"Imm hmm. I don't have a choice, do I?", he sighed, causing me to frown. "You don't want to?", I asked in a small voice.

"Hey. It's not like that. It's just- it's just- awkward after what happened between us.", he explained. That's when I lost my cool.

"Is that all to it, Taehyung?!", I shouted and his eyes widened. "Minhee, what do you mean—"

"You would lead girls on. Call them they're beautiful. Whisper sweet words into their ears. Made them feel loved and think about you every single damn day. And act like none of that matters to you anymore! Is that it? Is that what you've always been doing?", all the feelings I bottled inside me exploded.