Zane's Anxiety Attack?

Big thanks to Nikki-Dawn_Mel1499 for helping me think of a story!

Zane's POV

I was cooking in the kitchen when I started to freak out! I ran to my room and locked the door. I broke down into tears. "Why?... Why now?" I said to myself. I couldn't keep the tears back so I let them out. Lloyd finished the sandwiches. Sensei Wu came and knocked on the bunk room door. "Zane? Are you in here?" Wu asked. "Y-yeah!" I said between tears.

He said to me, "It's ok! I know, things are tough with anxiety." I was still crying as Sensei Wu sat on the ground next to the door. "P-please don't t-tell the o-others," I said, still crying, "I don't want them to worry!" Sensei Wu promised me he wouldn't.

Nya's POV

Zane wasn't at the table when we ate. Sensei was at the bunk room door sitting down. "Kai, where is Zane?" I say, concerned for him. "I don't know." He responded. I was worried. All I heard Sensei say was, "It's ok! I know things are tough." But I couldn't hear the rest.

Zane's POV

The last thing I heard Sensei say was, "Go to sleep. It will help you!" Then I drifted off to sleep.

"Was I good enough for the team or was I a failure? Am I not meant for the team?"
===============💙===============

Hey guys! Sorry this was short but I just started this story! I just got off of writers block! More will be posted tomorrow! Bye guys! Also go check out Nikki-Dawn_Mel1499! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 273!