childhood Bestfriends with Hollywoods Golden Boypart8

Chapter 8

(sorry you guys are gonna have to wait a little longer for Aris pov)

Recap :

"Give me a sec to get my head out the clouds" I whispered to myself.

.................................................

So much for playing it cool and not breaking the best friend code.

I just pretty much threw that out the window.

I sighed; still sitting on the bed with my legs dangling of the edge, letting the events of the past two minutes soak into me.

I just kissed Ari.

Or he just kissed me.

I ran my fingers over my lips again.

What was going to happen now?

I know that in those few moments when he touched me, I had felt like I was on cloud nine, even if it was a very forbidden cloud nine.

Was he even on cloud nine as well?

As well as I know Ari, I couldn't pretend that the months we'd spent apart must have changed him. I mean the Ari that left LA eight months ago wasn't the mega A list movie star he was today. He didn't do huge international press tours with his own entourage then, he wasn't a regular cover feature on Vanity Fair or GQ magazine, and he didn't get female fans fainting in front of hotels he stayed in. In short, when Ari left he wasn't Aaron Fox Hollywood's Golden Boy.

And despite our constant texts and emails and as much as I didn't want to admit it, In the pit of my stomach I knew that a change as severe as Ari's rise to fame had been, had to effect a person in some way.

But the thing was - he still felt like Ari.

My Ari.

Only now he was more muscular.

The images of Ari's topless chest flashed in my mind.

The striking swirled tattoo made of intricate lettering on his shoulder, his tanned skin like dark honey, the indents of his six-pack, and the strong muscles in his back as the shifted when he moved... The feel of his body heat above me, the feel of his smooth skin on mine as my arms looped around his neck, the smell of his sherbet lemon scent surrounding me, his fingers trailing slowly down my back before he crushed me to him, filling me with warmth....

Then finally his face hovering above mine, his bright blue eyes burning into mine before he had kissed me ever so lightly....

And I never wanted it to end.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands over my face.

I had no idea what it had all meant to him.

If he had just got too carried away with both of us not wearing much...

I felt myself shiver as the next thought unwillingly formed In my head ....

Maybe he just wanted to see if he could. If his best friend would melt under his presence, his touch like so many of his fans did Isobel.

No.

He wouldn't do that.

I knew Ari wouldn't do that to me.

I immediately felt the sour knot of guilt emanating from the pit of my stomach for even thinking that.

No, there had been something in his eyes as he held me to him that told me that wasn't it.

How could you even think that?