THIRTY TWO

Gigi sat in Mal and Evie's dorm, having bid the boys farewell as soon as they'd came

Gigi sat in Mal and Evie's dorm, having bid the boys farewell as soon as they'd came. She'd promised Jay she wouldn't pull anything like she had today.

Gigi sat flipping through a magazine as Evie gave Arabella her dress and made her promise she wouldn't do anything like she had again.  Arabella promised and complimented Evie on her design before leaving.

Mal sat next to her flipping through a magazine as well, though she seemed to be more critical in how she was looking at it.

She seemed envious of how they presented themselves and wanted to be them. After a few moments of rifling through a magazine, Mal turned to Evie who sat at her sewing machine.

"E?" Mal asked as the blue haired girl hummed in response.

"Yeah M?" Evie asked, holding up her new masterpiece, and gently putting it aside.

"Can you make me look like them?" Mal asked, waving o Evie's pin board on the wall. Evie pursed her lips together before nodding.

"I can." Evie said. "I've got so many ideas for your Cotillion dress and your meeting with Jasmine..."

"Thanks." Mal said, flipping through the magazine. "When's Cotillion?"

"A few weeks away." Gigi said. "You've got time."

"Has Ben asked you yet?" Evie asked as Mal frowned.

"Asked me what?"

"Nothing." Gigi said. "Don't worry about it."

The girl raised an eyebrow, taking the dress Evie offered her and heading out to go to her final class. They'd missed most of the day but had been excused by it from Ben who'd covered for them and said he'd sent them on a special mission.

Gigi and Evie followed after her silently, dodging behind pillars when she looked over her shoulder.

Mal opened the door to the classroom, frowning when it appeared empty.

Flower arrangements littered the floor and Mal frowned once more.

"What is happening?" Mal asked, picking up a flower.

"Mal." Ben said, steeping our from his hiding place. "Remember when I wanted to ask you something?"

"Maybe?" Mal asked, placing a hand over her heart.

"Mal will you be my lady at Cotillion?" Ben asked.

"Okay." Mal said as Ben grinned and pulled her into a hug. The two ignored the flashes of the paparazzi. This was their moment and nothing would break it.

Jay and Carlos handed her more flowers, as the five of them pulled into a group hug, grinning down at their purple haired friend. Mal beamed back at them, before they released her from the hug.