1.0

Nassiah
  New York, New York ,2:34 am.

        The pounding at the door continued and I looked in my sons watering eyes. "King baby- shhh it gonna be okay, I just need you to hide under my bed and close your eyes- don't open them until I come get you" I said kissing the two year olds head but he only whines as I pulled away making my heart break a bit- if you ever wanna regret every decision you made in your life - have a kid. Moments like this I wish I wasn't involved in this lifestyle. Donnie needed to hurry the hell up. I helped pharaoh under the bed exhaling - I knew exactly who was at the door. It was too hot to kill Tyrell right now but people up here didn't care about jail time, they didn't care about rules - they all wanted clout. Everyone wanted to be a gangster but nobody was : I found this out when I met Tyrell. He was apparently the best of the best but yet- sloppy. No gloves to wipe finger prints- he loved when people knew he did things, he moved loudly instead of in silence; in New York everyone was pussy individual but together they hyped each other up- so at my door was Tyrells people; trying to get my head because Tyrell was scared of me not being afraid of him.

   I walked out of the room shutting the door saying a quick prayer before I pulled out my gun removing the safety. Trouble loved me because how the hell did this shit find me? Sure when I got out me and Donnie ran drugs here and there but who knew how easy it was too take over a whole damn block? Easier because Donnie made it from Chicago to New York with the good shit in his car. I opened the door allowing them to come in hiding behind it. Idiots- I slammed the door holding a gun to the back of someone's head.

    "You wouldn't pussy boy"  the first guy says turning around- I looked down at the plastic wrapped floor- Donnie has put down earlier this week after we realized we were targets. Great I'm gonna get blood on my ups- I pulled the trigger letting the body hit the floor as the man in front of me watched his companion dropped I took my chance to move- because just as I thought he began shooting recklessly.

   "Ahh" I let out as a bullet hit my arm-  I haven't killed anyone in almost two years, this fuck ass nigga Tyrell should've been my first body up here. Instead it was his best friend - in my defense he was waving a gun around my son and was threatening to shoot him.

     "You killed my brother" the man added I heard the anger in his voice rise but I kicked him in the side of his knee cap forcefully making him hunch in pain. More were coming I wasn't dumb.

  The back door opened and there stood Donnie and my aunt Dee. She exhaled at the scene before looking around her house. "Bro we gotta go now" Donnie exclaimed "we gotta go to the trap and get onna road" he was right, It was two of us against a gang full and nobody had time to even try to kill them off slowly; I had a son to worry about. My aunt shot the guy I had gave mercy too before shaking her head saying a prayer.

  "No let me fix your arm" she said as if there wasn't dead bodies around us- it was sad because my aunt was a nice person, sweet heart but because she's been with my uncle she was use to this- when he went to jail she started to run his shit so when he came out it was like he left it; she's a true ride or die but I could see the regrets in her eyes. She missed my uncle more than anything, she lost her kid to that life and never wanted another one because she had to live with that fear. She ran into the kitchen before coming back with stuff to help my arm.

"Y'all go- I'll call ya uncles peoples to clean this up, be safe- and y'all better call me when y'all get there" my aunt said before pulling out a burner phone- I took off my ups and ran up the stairs to get to pharaoh- I heard his snotty cry from outside the door, he didn't like loud noise so the banging at the door was enough to scare him.

   "King it's daddy" I said grabbing the last of his bags to put in the car- "I told you uncle D was gonna be back" he climbed from under the bed and nearly threw his small body in my arms so I could pick him up.

   "I t-tought bad guys 'ot you dada" he said as I whipped the snot with my clean hand. "No you got booboo" his crying got harder as he saw the blood coming from my arm. The bandage was over it so it wasn't as much as it was.

  "I'm okay King- lets get you safe okay? Close your eyes until I saw open them" I said and he nodded squeezing his eyes shut.

  "Wait dada" he said opening his eyes after I picked him up.

   "Yes king?"

"You no leave me again 'lease?"

"I'm not going anywhere bug just close your eyes"  with that he did and we walked downstairs around the bodies and out the back door- I put him in his car seat and placed his overnight bag and cup next to him.  Then shut the door sliding in the passenger side. I was exhausted not only was having a two year old tiring but running the game while making sure nobody shot the two year old was even worse- this game isn't how it use to be three years go, people don't just go after significant others they go after whoever, kids included. Until I had a son I never realized why everyone wanted me to get out of the streets so much- these shits ain't fun and games.

Soon Donnie slid in the drivers side and my aunt came out kissing everyone's head- I known her for three years and she was a mother figure I never knew I wanted. I'm gonna miss her something serious. "Don't forget to call me" she said as we pulled out heading towards Harlem- we needed to go to the trap, what's a better place than hiding your trap in Harlem?

When we finally got there Pharaoh was asleep so I carried him out the car and into the two bedroom complex- we couldn't leave until tomorrow- King still had to say goodbye to his mom and I needed to curse that bitch out one more time. Lacey was still In jail for Tyrell. She still loved him after everything he's put her through- our son through. Love was toxic as hell. The more I see it the more I become aware that shit is nothing but hell for everyone who thinks they have it.

........................................

-yk I hadda come in like wtf?

-I wrote this the same day chapter 50 came out in attitude problem. Ya girl been waiting a while.

- y'all it was so hard for me to choose between getting Nassiah pregnant and yk having him have an actual child.

  - but mpreg has its time and place and if Nassiah and Alonso had a baby they would've had 1000 so I had to not make it happen☹️.

    -lmk what y'all thinking

- the next chapter let's y'all in on what happened a little.