Eleven

His eyes...

The Tokki's eyes were the softest orbs she had ever seen, even softer than Jin's when he was there to comfort her after she woke up in a fright. He looked so... normal- however, Ha-Na knew better than that. No matter what kind of flame burned behind his brown eyes, he was the Tokki.

Wait... b-brown eyes...?

The Tokki's eyes were not mismatched- like many people who haven't found their soulmates. That very sight goes against the rumours about the killer. He was supposed to be "incomplete," the very reason why he kills. The Tokki murders those who have found their other half, simply because he can't find his own. That is why people who are complete hide away from the Tokki- he would surely hunt them down to the ends of the earth. No one could escape the Tokki- not even Ha-Na.

But why are his eyes the same colour?

The Tokki looked at her with a confused gaze, she didn't respond to his question. He called out to her again, and finally earned some acknowledgement. Ha-Na weakly looked at the Tokki, her heart refusing to calm down I wonder her chest. How could an infamous serial killer be so... handsome? Why would he hide behind a rabbit mask splattered with blood? Ha-Na mentally shook her head furiously, she wasn't supposed to feel this way. It would go against everything she believed in up until now.

"Here," he grumbled lightly. "You should eat."

The Tokki held one of the plates out, signalling for her to take it. With a hesitant pair of hands, she grabbed the platter of food and looked at it. The savoury and salty scents graced Ha-Na's nose, and her stomach grumbled without her consent. She hadn't realized until now, but it's been hours since she's last eaten. The previous time being at the house she was in earlier in the day.

"Feel free to join me in the dining room," Tokki offered. "I won't blame you if you wish to eat somewhere else."

With one last docile look, he Tokki sauntered away into another room. The sounds of a chair being pulled and table ware hitting a plate echoed through the two rooms.

Despite his invitation, Ha-Na decided to eat in the kitchen. She still needed some space from Tokki, and wished for it to remain that way until she knew his true intentions. She didn't want to get too attached to him, even over something as simple as a meal. Even so, she set the plate down onto the counter with the intention of eating.

Scouring through the kitchen drawers for a pair of silverware, she found what she was looking for. Sitting on the island stool, she began to eat away at the meal plated in front of her. No ounce in her body could deny that the food was flavourful and cooked to perfection. The different tastes worked in harmony with each other, and it all satisfied Ha-Na's hunger. The Tokki can cook, that much is true. Ha-Na washed her meal down with a large gulp of water, refilling the glass to take upstairs with her.

After washing her plate and setting it in the dish rack, she grabbed her glass of water and headed back up to her room she chose earlier. For now, she just wanted to be alone.