change the world.

i liked how it turned out in the beginning but i HATE the end ugh. i have writers block rn and i wanna cry :(

///

"sean, you have to go. please, go for me." she cried, tears forming in her eyes as she tried to stay strong for him.

"kaycee, i can't leave you. you're my partner, whatever i do, you do. i'm not leaving you, kayc. i can't go if you're not by my side." sean hummed, his fingertips resting on her cheeks.
"i can't loose you."

"you're not going to loose me, sean. you will always be my partner, okay. please just go,
go and make me proud. you're going to do amazing things, lew. go change the world."

"it's supposed to be us. we're supposed to change the world together, kayc. i can't do it without you."

kaycee knelt down on the ground, intertwining her hands with his as she looked up to him. "sean, you need to go. i know i won't be there with you, but trust me i'm going to help you through every step of the way, no matter how far apart we are."

sean pulled kaycee off the ground, wrapping her into his arms as his lips grazed her neck. "i'm so sorry, kayc."

"sean charles lew. there is no reason for you to be apologizing to me. this is an extremely huge opportunity and it's okay if they didn't want me, but they wanted you and that's all that matters. go make me proud, lewser." she smiled, her hazel eyes filled with tears she was holding back.

sean and kaycee auditioned for a dancing a position in an asian camp. they wanted a duet, so of course sean and kaycee auditioned. "we have good and bad news. sean you've been accepted for the position, but not you kaycee."

sean begged them to take kaycee, but they wouldn't budge. "what is it that i have, but kaycee doesn't?' im not going unless she's with me."

"sean please, it's fine. go, you got accepted! this is your dream!"

"kaycee this is also yours."

"sean, i want the best for you. this is going to help your career in so many ways. my dream is for you to be successful, sean, even if it's not with me."

after hours of convincing, she had finally got him to accept their offer, without her.

"sean, your flight is boarding. say your goodbyes and we'll be off to asia." will interrupted, his arm wrapped around his wife and soon to be mother, janelle.

sean engulfed each of his family members in a hug, tears spilling from his eyes like a broken dam as he said his goodbyes.

his eyes fell to kaycee, his hand silencing a sob as he saw the girls wall break. she was trying so hard to be strong for him, but she couldn't hold it in anymore.

"sean charles lew. you are the most amazing person i've ever come across. you are not only my partner, but you are my best friend. you are going to change the world, with or without me." she croaked, her voice breaking as she took the boy's face in her hands.

"don't look back, okay? don't do it, it's only going to make saying goodbye harder."

sean nodded, a sad smile hanging on his lips as he placed a kiss against kaycee's cheek. "don't you dare think about going back to dancing with gabe since i'm leaving."

"haha verry funny, lew." she chucked, her lips curling upwards as she punched his arm.

"you're irreplaceable, sean. i'm not getting another partner anytime soon, not until you come back."

"sean, we need to go." janelle whispered, her hand rubbing her swollen tummy.

sean wrapped his arms around kaycee one last time before he turned back to the boarding gate. "see you in two years."