Part 34

Ps. I picture David Beckham (but older) as Arabella and Shawn's dad. Cool continue.

Three weeks later. Friday afternoon
Juliet's POV

Dear Arabella Mae Mendes

Thank you for attending our recent audition to be a part of The Royal London Ballet company. As you know, there are many applications of those who have auditioned for the company, they have all been very strong and talented. We have spent hours on end discussing who is worthy enough to be accepted to the Royal London Ballet.

Every year, there are only a limited number of openings at the Royal London Ballet School. Thousands have applied, but this year we only decided to accept 5 promising individuals. I have already sent out the 4 letters to those very lucky individuals.

I have the greatest pleasure in informing you, that you have been successful in your application and audition to the Royal London Ballet school, following your recent audition.

We will be contacting you soon regarding all other necessary information. You should be very proud!

Yours sincerely
Paulette Le Mondu

No ways.

"Ahhhhhhh" I say screaming loudly and jumping up and down, even though nobody is here with me.

I just walked in from dancing a few minutes ago and checked the post box for any mail and I was lucky enough to find my letter from the Royal London Ballet before my mom did, because trust me, she would have hidden it from me or something. 

Auditions were two weeks ago, and I have been waiting so patiently as to whether or not I got accepted into my dream company! I've never been so ecstatic!

"What's wrong kiddo." I hear my dad say as he walks out from the Kitchen. He must have heard my scream.

"I got in dad. I got in!" I say running to him and giving him a huge hug.

"I knew you would my kiddo. I'm so proud of you!" He says kissing my forehead.

"I'm going to go upstairs, I'll be in my room if you need me." I say to my dad as I walk up the stairs.

"Okay kiddo."

*to Shawn*
SHAWWNNNNNNNNN

*from Shawn *
kiddo, you okay ?

*to Shawn *

Guess I'm going to London next year!?

*from Shawn*
Flip! That's absolutely insane! I'm so happy for you kiddo. I'm gonna miss you though.

*to Shawn*
-Thanksssssssss! I'm going to miss you too.

—————————————————
Besties
Yes we changed the name of our group again.