Our Demons (part 3)

Jin's Demons

Jin didn't have any trouble fitting in at school. He had friends. His family was nice and always had parties to celebrate something.

But all he really wanted, was a true friend. To laugh and talk about things weather it be personal or not. Someone that he could call ugly and they could to, but in the end they would laugh. He wanted a best friend.

He never got one until he joined Bangtan.

But through all those years he hated being the only one that didn't want to always be polite and respectful. He just wanted someone to understand him.

Now that he does, he fella as if he's clingy. The others have told him he has been, but he can't help it, he doesn't want to lose his best friends.

Jimin's Demon's

Around Jimin's training time, he felt the need to lose weight. Even though he was fine the way he was.

His couch's said he didn't need to lose weight, he just needed to practice in order to get into a group. He still didn't care, he did practice very hard, worked everyday and night.

But when he got a break for a day he obviously went to the training area and trained some more. He came across this one video, the guy on it was a famous idol that got kicked off the group because they said he ate to much. That's when Jimin's fear really kicked in.

He started panicking, making sure he only ate every five days, and what he did eat was some crackers. He didn't even eat a full meal.

He started worrying so much that his body wasn't good enough to be and idol. He feared that his fans would make fun of him.

Until he got into a group called BTS. They told him to stop worrying and eat again to make himself healthy. It toke a lot of effort from the group to convince Jimin. But he finally said ok.

He still worries about it now, he may go a couple days without eating or more. But he ends up in a long speech with the guys and gets back to himself in no time.

Oooook....

So the last person is Hoseok, and he'll be next chapter, because his is a full one...

Anyways bye~!