Chapter 12

Omg guys! We have 11,000 reads!!!! Thank you so much for this. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys.

• • •

3rd person POV -

"I don't understand. How is this possible?" Kol asks his brother. All the Originals and Angel were sitting on the couch now. Damon and Stefan were kicked out soon after Kol had found out about his mate, much to Damon's displeasure.

"We don't exactly know." Elijah tells his brother. They were trying to be as calm as they could, they knew how Kol's tempere could be. They would imagine it would be multiplied when it came to their shared mate.

"Hold on," Rebekah tells the brothers stopping their conversation. "Haven't we met before?" She asks the blonde. Rebekah swore she had seen that face somewhere before.

Before Angel could tell her where they had met before Rebekah interrupts her, remembering where they had met. "At the party! That was you, right before I was daggered again!" Rebekah calls out, remembering how the blonde had confronted her when she needed it most.

"Yeah, that was me." Angel tells the other female blonde, a small soft smile on her face.

"Thank you for that." Rebekah tells her brothers mate softly, she could tell they would be great friends in the future, sisters even.

"Hold on," Niklaus tells the two not wanting to be left out of the loop. "You two have met before?" Niklaus asks the pair of girls in question.

"I'll tell you later." Angel tells her mate while giving him a warm smile, she didn't want to get into it all now. If she told him how they met he would also want to know why she was at a party.

"I do have a question." Angel tells her mates, their attention turning to her. "My Mother. Can we please let her out? I'll do anything..." Before Angel can finish begging Elijah cuts her off.

"Certainly, we can have that arranged. There is no need to beg, she is your Mother. Mothers deserve to be with their daughters." To be truthful Elijah would do anything to make his mate happy. He couldn't handle having his mate be any less than pleased with him. Niklaus agreed with Elijah's answer, Kol did as well.

They had the same thoughts as Elijah, they would all do anything to make their mate happy. Looking over to the side of the room Angel finally notices the other person in the room. He looked older than the rest, but he had the same Mikaelson features, she really hoped he wasn't another mate of hers.

So far she didn't feel a bond, but that didn't mean it wasn't there. Wondering who the man actually was Angel interrupts the men's planning, pulling on Kol's sleeve to get his attention.

"Who's that?" Angel whispers quietly pointing to the man on the other side of the room. Forgetting that he was a vampire. Hearing her whisper that Finn lets out an amused chuckle, he liked her already. He was glad his brother had found someone to care for them, he never liked Tatiana. Looking over to where Angel was pointing the Brothers finally notice Finn, who had been standing in the room the whole time.

"That's our older brother Finn. You can ignore him, he's a bore." Kol tell his mate, grabbing her small hand in his own. Rubbing his fingers over her knuckle Kol sighs at the soft skin and tingles.