⥈ chapter fourteen: POWER ⥈

« chapter xiv: POWER »

Dabria was grounded, essentially

Dabria was grounded, essentially. Bruce didn't say that she was grounded but he did make her train harder, longer and was constantly checking in on her while he was at work. Bruce had bought her a phone specifically so he could text her and Dabria thought it was kind of funny. She had never had a phone before, never thought that she really needed one. Tim had showed her the basics of it and it was pretty simple. It was actually Alfred who showed her how to download games though.

"Master Tim and Master Damian don't play any sensible games like sudoku or crossword puzzles. They play Candy Crush and farming games. It's absurd." Dabria had laughed and downloaded the same games Alfred had and also one of the farming ones that Tim had. It was actually pretty addictive.

Dabria had also started calling Adelaide a lot. Adelaide herself didn't have a phone but she would take one of her mothers and the two girls would talk for hours about how their day had gone. Adelaide was constantly asking about training and her powers and if she was the new hero that had been spotted around Gotham.

"You're her right? Black Hood."

"Ugh is that what they're calling me. I wanted to go by the name of Phantom." Dabria complained. Adelaide would squeal happily, just glad that Dabria was taking this hero business seriously. And she was serious. Dabria would do anything to get back out there and kick more ass.

If only Bruce would let her.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

Dabria was lying on the Batcave floor and Tim was trying not to laugh at her as she slowly unwrapped her hands. "You shouldn't lie there. Isn't the floor cold?" Tim asked.

"It is but I dont care. My shoulder hurts anyways."

"Sorry." Dabria waved him away listlessly. While training, Tim had put her into several headlocks that she had a bit of trouble getting out of. During one such stunt, she had possibly pulled a muscle to get away from him. "Let me help you." Tim said, sitting crosslegged next to her on the ground. Dabria sighed and sit up, turning her back to him. His hands were warm on her shoulder as he massaged her shoulder. Dabria blushed red, glad that Tim couldn't see the look on her face. Tim was also glad that Dabria was facing away from him because he was blushing hard too.