6

she woke up and saw she was laying on her mattress inside her room.she walked outside and saw minho sleeping at the cashier counter,there was a cushion there so.

she looked at him,his face wasn't bruised at all after yesterday's fight.she guessed maybe he didn't get punched.

she looked at him,she can't lie she felt something different when she's with minho too.

she gently pushed his bangs to the side as his forehead can be seen.his black hair was silky as she caressed it slowly.

suddenly,minho's hand grabbed hers that was caressing his hair and it hurts,no it wasn't because of his grip but because of what happened yesterday.the men held her wrist to hard that it left red marks around it.

"a-ah."she said as minho immediately opened his eyes and stood up,looking at her hands.

he did plan for the men yesterday to grabbed her hand tightly but not until it turned like this.

"i'm sorry,is it because of yesterday.?"he asked and she nodded.

"it's okay,don't worry."she said,minho's hands are still holding hers.

she coughed and minho let go of it after that.
"do you want water?"she asked and walked to the water purifier near them,grabbing two glasses.

she filled it in and handed it to him,he didn't say anything but just looks at her,he took a sip of water from the glass.

"thanks for yesterday."she turned to look at him.

"i'm not going to ask how did you know that happened.i'm just thankful that you came."she added.

minho,was staring at her lips the whole time. he remembered the time he kissed her,it was, great.

he shook his head and received a call from woojin.

he picked it up,
"shit man you picked up."woojin said.

"shut up."minho rolled his eyes,joohyun was looking at him and then turned to look at other direction incase he felt uncomfortable.

"did the plan went well?"woojin asked through the phone.

"later."he said,hanging up the call.

"wait what's your name again?"minho asked and she raised her eyebrows, "you forgot it?"

"i clearly remember yours."she rolled her eyes,pouting.

minho chuckled, "ah just ,,what is it again?"

"it's joohyun,jung joohyun."she said.
"i'm not going to tak to you if you forgot it next time we meet."

minho smiled, "okay joohyun,i actually have to go.something came up."

"oh really?you should just go."she stood up,.

minho exit the restaurant and got on his motorbike, "i need to talk with those guys." he then left the area heading to his headquarter.

joohyun sat back down,minho was so nice to her but it all seems mysterious.

as if something wasn't right,
as if falling in love with him wasn't the right choice.