Tom Riddle/ Wings

Request for KillingAngel998

You love someone despite their flaws, I do too

You love someone despite their flaws, I do too. I love Tom Riddle even thoughts he's a mud blood murder. Of course it sounds absolutely horrid to love a murder but hey, he accepted me when I thought no one would ever.

I love him for that...
——————
2 Years Before

A groan escaped my lips as another branch had hit me in the face as I made my way through the dark forest, with only moonlight to guide my way. Ignoring the feeling as though I was being watched, I stopped in an empty piece of land.

Looking around for a bit, I retracted my wings that were just aching to be let out. A gasp immediately caught my attention as Tom stumbled forwards from the wood. My eyes widened at the sight of the boy.

"Tom!" I screeched pulling my wings back into my body. "You didn't see that did you?"

"No, I didn't see those amazing wings on your back." I sat down on the ground panicking having a full on mental break down.

Tom grabbed my hands, "Hey, calm down LN, your wings are beautiful."

I scoffed with an eye roll, "No they aren't! I'm a freak! A half breed."

Tom shook his head shocked by my words, "you aren't a freak YN, these wings make you unique and special. They're beautiful like you."

A blush crept up my cheeks at his words, "Thanks Tom, But if anyone were to see these, they'd think I was an even bigger freak than I already are."

Tom looked down a small brush creeping up his neck, "Actually, I um I think that you're amazing... my mates are always teasing me for liking you."

"Y-you like me?" I stuttered out my blush tearing a darker shade of red.

"Well, yeah. I don't know, there is something about you that's just so fascinating. Your just so eye drawing."

I shook my head with a sigh, "I think I'm quite weird and ugly."

Tom placed his hand on mine, "You YN Ln are most definitely not ugly. Almost every guy in Hogwarts has a bloody crush on you."

"Must have been looking at the wrong person." I shrugged causing Tom too roll his eyes.

The moonlight shone down on us as we sat on the ground in the dark forest. "Tom?"

He looked into my eyes, "Yes?"

"Why did you follow me?" I asked. "You weren't going to take points away from me were you?"

His blush darkened, "I didn't know it was you, but when I did, I had to make sure you would be safe alone out here. You know werewolf's."

At my eyes roll Tom couldn't help but laugh, causing me to follow suits. We laid together staring up at the moon. "YN, you shouldn't be around me."

"Why's That Tom?" I asked turning my neck to look at him.

He sighed sitting up, I followed after wrapping an arm around him to comfort him, "I was the one who opened the chamber and got those muggle bones killed."

My eyes widened a bit, but it passed over, "So?... I mean Tom, as long as you ask for forgiveness you will be fine. Just don't go getting a twin killed leaving the other behind to deal with grief."

Tom nodded, "I'm not going through with the rest of my plans. I mean who wants to live forever anyways?"

A chuckle passed through me, "I don't know, I mean at one point everyone you know and love will be dead, you're alone forever." Tom took in my words analyzing them thoroughly.

"I suppose your right, YN. And that twin thing was oddly specific."

"Was it?" I questioned, Tom nodded causing me to shrug. "We should head back, it's nearly 1 am." I stood giving him a hand to pull him to his feet.

As I went to leave Tom pulled my hand back, spinning me into his arms and pulling me into a kiss.

We stood there for ages just kissing, wanting to be able to have a sense of touch on each other. It felt safe and real. I felt love in that moment, I felt happy.

Tom pulled away and wrapped an arm around my waist and lead me back to the castle. I leaned into his side, digging for his body warmth.

We walked into the castle and made our way to the Slytherin Common Room being undetected by anyone, only sir Nicholas.

I whispered the password to the portrait and we both walked in. Tom lead me to the stairs and pressed a kiss to my temple. "Goodnight, YN."

"Goodnight Tom." I yawned before pulling him into another passionate kiss, before walking up the stairs quietly not trying to wake any of my door mates up.

—————
Two Years Later

I let my wings out as almost everyone now knew about my wings

I let my wings out as almost everyone now knew about my wings. A soft smile pressed against my face as my friend Abigail finished my hair. "Ready?" I nodded my head as we linked arms.

Abigail took me towards my father who gave me a pleased smile, whilst trying to hid his tears. "You look beautiful."

"Thanks daddy." I whispered pulling him into a hug.

"You've grown up so quickly, I love you so." He linked his arm through mine and the doors to the chapel opened.

Everyone was stood as my father lead me down the isle to the most handsome man ever. My father handed me off to Tom as the Priest began his speech.

Tom had leaned in and whispered, "You look even more like an Angel now." I blushed.

"I have a surprise for you, Tommy." I whispered as the priest continued.

He smiled, "What is it?"

"I'm pregnant."