Chapter 13

Peter was in the kitchen, taping streamers to the ceiling. He almost fell off the chair when someone placed a hand on his back, steadying him.

"Hey Pete. What're you doing? It's 5 am," Steve said as he walked to the stove.

"It's Camryns birthday. She's seven now and she's very excited." Peter finished with the streamers then turned to Steve.

"Strawberry pancakes today. Those are her favorite." Steve just nodded at the kid before he started to make breakfast.
—time skip—
"Camryn, it's time to wake up sweetheart." Camryn opened her eyes and smiled tiredly at Peter. She yawned then rubbed her eyes and Peter awed internally.

"Hi daddy." Her voice was soft and quiet from sleep. Peter smiled at her and ruffled her hair. She pouted before doing the same to him. He laughed then picked her up and carried her to the kitchen. Once they got there, everyone smiled at the girl.

"Happy birthday Cam!" Camryn smiled brightly and hugged Peter before letting go and doing the same to the others. They ate breakfast and talked excitedly about what they were going to do today. Peter started to stand up to grab Camryn more pancakes, but he winced slightly and sat back down.

"Are you okay daddy?" Camryn asked concerned. The others faces held the same look. Peter smiled reassuringly.

"I'm fine. Just a few un healed bruises." He stood up and got Camryn her pancakes, without wincing this time, and the conversation went back to normal.
—time skip—
Camryn was wearing her favorite sweatshirt, the Spider-Man one, as they walked through the zoo. She loved seeing all the animals, but she did get a little sad at how small the cages were. She wasn't too focused on that though. Especially when she saw the spiders.

"Is this the one that bit you daddy?" She asked, whispering. Peter smiled fondly at the girl.

"No Cam. Not that one." She just nodded before asking the same thing about the next one. They all watched as Camryn bounced around the zoo excitedly. It was good to see her having so much fun since they didn't get to leave the tower often. Her smile was wider than they've ever seen. And Peter seemed like the only stress he knew was trying to control a child. This made them feel even worse. Because if Camryn leaves, all of Peters stressors will hit him like a pound of bricks. They tried to push that aside as they watched Camryn giggle happily as Peter put her on his shoulders.
—time skip—
Camryn opened her presents and she happily accepted all of them. Natasha bought her some new Disney movies, Clint and Scott got her some new toys, Bruce got her new books to read before bed, Sam got her a Spider-Man blanket. He smirked at Peter as he handed the gift to the girl. Peter rolled his eyes as fondly as one could. Rhodey got all of them tickets to Disney land for the summer. He used Tony's money because he's a good friend. The others got her different cloths that she could wear now that it was getting hotter. Then, Tony handed her a dog collar.

"Whats this for papa?" Tony just looked at Peter and nodded. The younger boy left the room and came back with his hands behind his back.

"Close your eyes bee." Camryn did what Peter asked and waited patiently. The others gasped as Peter put a yorkie puppy in the girls lap. She opened her eyes quickly and her smile widened again.

"It's a puppy!" Peter nodded at her and smiled. The girl pulled Peter into a hug. "Thank you daddy!"

"You're welcome sweetheart. What do you want to name him?" The little girl looked at the puppy before smiling happily at Peter.

"Chewie! Like Chewbacca from your favorite movie!" Peter smiled at the girl before pulling her into a side hug. She sighed happily.

"Best birthday ever!"

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay, so.... there's something that I've realized about myself a long time ago. This will give it away. I've been trying to admit it to myself because I want to tell my best friend. I'm just scared. And I want to tell my dad, but I don't know how he'll react. I don't know what to do. Anyways, enough of my problems. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!!!
~Grace