Chapter 11: Harmonize

Song Quote: Mr. Belvedere
"Streaks on the china,never mattered before,who cares. When you dropped kicked your jacket As you came through the door, No one glared.But sometimes things get turned around 
And no one's spared. All hands look out below There's a change in the status quo.Gonna need all the help that we can get According to our new arrival Life is more than mere survival We just might live the good life yet"
~~~

Your Pov:
Everyone was gathered in the bridge. The ninja set their sights on a white hologram of the next fangblade thinking of their next action.

You sat at the table in the middle of the room looking through your old flip phone. Pressing the buttons you grew accustomed to as you searched through the phone.

Lloyd wasn't paying attention instead leaning his head on your shoulder as he watched the small screen move.

"They got the first one, but there are three more and we just need one to stop Pythor" You listened to Nya speak. "They have a map and we don't, so the question remains, how are we gonna find them first?"

"I still can't get over the fact you were the mysterious samurai, Is anyone else blown away like I am?" Jay turned to everyone in bewilderment.

"We're over that can we move on?" Kai barked in a impatient voice.

"Oo oo ooo, some ones a little hot under the collar" Jay retorted with a smug grin on his face.

"It appears his impatience is because he has not found inner peace and unlocked his potential like you and I have Jay" Zane pointed out with a smug smirk.

Kai gritted his teeth in annoyance arguing "Great observation Mr.Roboto, but Cole hasn't found it either."

"I got it!" Cole interrupted having a eureka moment.
"You've unlocked it?! Oh why am I the only one?!" He shouted in anger.

"No I figured out where I recognize the fangblade from." Cole replied turning on his heel to grab something. "I have a picture of it."

Kai sighed in relief "Oh, haha, is that it? Good..."

"Focus on yourself instead of comparing to others. You'll overheat yourself hothead" you said aloud not looking up from your phone but heard the fire ninja grumble.

Cole came back a moment later with a photo album in hand. He set it down on the table opening the pages as everyone gathered around.

Jay snatched the book getting a look at a particular trophy. "That's it!" He exclaimed as they looked at the page.

"Back where I grew up, there's this pretty big competition, where every year the winner gets the blade cup. My dad's won it multiple times " Cole explained with a fond smile.

Looking away from your phone you got a look at the album getting a glimpse of the trophy.

"You never told us your dad was an accomplished athlete. What sport?" Zane questioned in simple curiosity.

"Oh he's a, uh a blacksmith" Cole replied looking away hesitantly.

"Nothing wrong with that, my father was a blacksmith too" Kai replied but added in confusion "But I've never heard of a competition..."

"He's not a "Blacksmith" Blacksmith, he's a Royal Blacksmith" Cole interjected flipping the page to show a photo of his dad.

Your eyes widened slightly immediately recognizing the older man in the photo.

The other ninja started to snicker amongst themselves. "That's your dad?" Jay asked suppressing a chuckle.

"You look a lot like him" You complimented nodding your head as that was the best you could say to him.