Chapter 45 - Decision

Alexander Adams

People have to make a decision in their life, some of the decisions are very hard to take but it's also for the best. Meeting a precious person in your life is a bless, getting to know them more and being so close to them are a bonus. Some of them are click some of them aren't, but I feel so lucky that I've already met, and getting to know that person in my life.

That angel sleep on my bed, her body lays right next to me, covered by a grey blanket on top of her. Her long lashes fall onto those pinkish cheeks. Her sweet soft lips is my kind of addiction that I crave everyday. Her skin is smooth and soft and her touch brought me to the highest sky. She brings me to the very top of my imagination that I've never experienced before. This kind of feeling is real, and this time I cannot lie to myself.

Seeing a sweet angel like her being threatened bad because of the devil hurts me more, how can a person like her being threatened. She's so innocent and she doesn't deserve those terrors that haunted her for the past few month. I remember looking at her eyes, it was wet, she's scared, those eyes are asking for a freedom and crying for help. She doesn't deserve to be threatened like this, seeing her scared and sad making me pushing myself to think about the way out of all of these threatens and terrors.

I know at the end of the day, no matter how, I have to choose between a girl and my career. But she isn't just a girl, she means so much more to me. I want all the best for her, I want her to be happy, I want to set her free, I want to see those happy smiles and those sparkling eyes again. I love this girl so much, and I will not let her being depressed and sad.

I need to quit, I need to quit my job.

I know it since the start, the person behind all of this doesn't want me to be happy. I thought I will not have a special person in my life cause I thought it is going to put her in danger. But this time, it feels different. She's different and I will not let anything happen to her, I love her so much.

I've finished all of my work for this month way earlier cause I've been planning to quit. I know this is a very hard decision to take, but besides that, I know how much she really mean to me and how much it scares her. I cannot let her leave under depressions and terrors.

I got up from the bed and carry the paper that I've been typing for the last one month about my resignation letter from my own family company. I know it's going to be hard but I'm going to start my own company out of my family company's name.

The only person that know about this is Glenn, I told him that it's going to be a hard time for me to start over the company, so I told him if he wants to quit it is understandable, but being a loyal man or I can say a friend to me, he chooses to stay work with me. He asked me if I am sure with my decision or not and I've told him that I'm serious and this is my final decision.

I got into the elevator that bring me straight into my dad's office, my hands are holding on the paper that I've signed. I know it's going to be hard and it's one of the biggest decisions that I've ever made but her. Her appearance in my life is a bless and I will not, risk her life.

I've talked about this with my dad and he somehow didn't say anything, he just listened and didn't really think it is a big deal. But today he's going to know that I am serious with what I've said.

The elevator being opened right on my dad's office room floor. I walk out then knock on the door, I slowly got inside and found him working on his desk. He throw me a glance when I walk in,

"Sir," I formally said.

"Have a seat," He said.

"I am here for my resignation letter, I've signed the letter," I said while looking at him who's sitting right in front of me.