Chapter 9

Forest of Death

"And where do you think you're going." Sakura said as she glared at the blonde and the green-haired woman.

Enkidu smirked. "My my are you blind pinky?"

Sakura's eyebrows twitched and a tick mark formed on her temple.

"As you can see I'm accompanying my beloved king to the Valley of Death."

"What did you say?! And it's not the Valley of Death; it's the Forest of Death!"

Naruto smirked. "Enkidu."

"Hai Gil?"

"Let's leave these mongrels and continue onwards."

"Hai!" Enkidu said as he took Naruto's extended hand and walked towards the forest.

Sasuke and Sakura sweatdropped.

"Did she just say, Gil?" Sakura said.

"Hn." Sasuke said.

"But I thought his name was Naruto." Sakura said with a confused expression.

"Hn."

Enkidu looked at the grass-nin with narrowed eyes and then looked at Naruto. "Have you noticed that a snake is here Gilgamesh?"

Naruto smirked. "Of course. Who do you take me for?"

Enkidu giggled.

"Where have you been staying while looking for me?"

"Hm~here and there. I didn't stop anywhere more than two days because I wanted to find you soon as possible Gil." Enkidu said with a blush.

"Heh. You haven't changed." Naruto said as he caressed Enkidu's cheek.

Enkidu blushed crimson.

Naruto smirked and leaned closer to her ear. "Blushing I see. I wonder what you were thinking about?" He whispered in her ear suggestively.

Steam came out of Enkidu's ears as she blushed crimson. "What are you-!"

Naruto chuckled.

"Alright, start!" Anko shouted.

Everyone ran towards the forest at a fast pace while Naruto and Enkidu walked calmly. Anko sweatdropped and her eyebrows twitched. Are they taking this seriously or what?!

"Oi you two! This is no time for being lovey-dovey; this is an exam you know!"

Naruto looked at the snake mistress and smirked. "Indeed you are correct. However, I do not care. I am a king, and I will do as I please mongrel."

A tick mark appeared on Anko's temple. However, before she could retort they were gone. "He really pisses me off."

.

With Naruto and Enkidu...

Naruto and Enkidu looked at the enemies in front of them.

"You are surrounded give up!" The grass-nin shouted.

"Hey, we can take her with us to have some fun." another grass-nin said with lust filled eyes.

Naruto narrowed his eyes in anger. Several ripples appeared in the air, and before they knew what happened, they were dead except the one who suggested having 'fun' with Enkidu.

Naruto took out a special dagger that caused unbearable pain and stabbed it in the man's stomach.

The ninja screamed in agony. "What did you do to me?!!"

"You intended on harming Enkidu. The audacity! This is your punishment for insulting my Queen mongrel!"

When Naruto and Enkidu reached where the others where they jumped on a high branch looking at them from above.

"Are you not going to help them, Gil?" Enkidu whispered.

"Why should I waste my treasures on some mongrels?"

"You do know that if you don't do anything, the'll die correct?"

"Yes, what a pity that would be." He said without an ounce of regret as he looked at his 'teammates' fighting Orochimaru.

With the others...

"Where did that blonde brat go? Was he perhaps scared and ran with his tails between his legs?" Orochimaru said sarcastically.

Sakura and Sasuke flinched at what he called the blonde.

.

With Enkidu and Naruto.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at the Snake Sannin and shot three swords at him.

"You dare insult me, a king!" Naruto shouted as he and Enkidu jumped down where they were hiding.

"Kukuku here you are. I thought you-" before Orochimaru could finish several weapons stabbed him.

"Be quiet mongrel!"

Orochimaru twitched at the insult. However, his eyes widened when several golden ripples appeared out of nowhere.

"I will kill you for insulting one such as I!" Naruto said and with that various weapons shut towards Orochimaru.

Orochimaru glared at the blonde. "It seems you have me at a disadvantage, I will be taking my leave."

"Hmph. I will kill you next time I see you snake!" Naruto glared coldly at Orochimaru.

Naruto looked at Sasuke and Sakura. "You two let's go. We have what we needed."

"Hai/hn." Sakura and Sasuke said.

"Let's go Enkidu." Naruto said.

"Hai Gil~!" Enkidu chirped.