Chapter 14

Amazon.com is being an unbuttered piece of toast rn
"Daddy, get up! We're going to Disneyland!" Peter opened his eyes and saw Camryn jumping on the end of his bed. He laughed slightly and sat up. The little girl stopped jumping and hugged Peter.

               "Good morning daddy!"

               "Good morning sweetheart. Now, are you all packed and ready for Disneyland?" The little girl nods frantically and hops off the bed and runs to her room. Peter changed quickly then walked to the kitchen. All of the girls were sitting at the table while the guys were throwing things at each other. Peter sighed and sat next to Natasha. She smiled at him an put an arm around his shoulder.

               "You tired, bud?" Peter nodded slightly and put his head on Natasha's shoulder. She rubbed the kids arm.

               "You need to stop staying out until three in the morning. It's not good for you Pete." Peter just nods absentmindedly and Natasha sighs.

               "At least get some sleep during the car ride."
—time skip—
                Peter was trying to sleep, but the others were being too loud and it was giving him a headache. He subtly covered his ears, but Natasha noticed. She gave an apologetic look to Peter before turning to the others.

              "Guys, be quiet. Peters trying to sleep because he barely got an hour last night." The yelling fell to quiet whispers and every few minutes everyone would glance at Peter, making sure he was okay. Peter felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked down and saw Camryn.

               "I'm sorry daddy. I didn't mean to make you upset." Peter just smiled at the girl.

                "You're okay Cam. It wasn't your fault. I'll feel better after I get some sleep. You should rest too. We have a long ride." Camryn just nodded before unbuckling and shuffling into Peters lap. She pulled him into a hug as she fell asleep. Peter rubbed her back until he fell asleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: next will be Disneyland. Would you like me to draw a picture of how I imagine Camryn? I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you, in the next chapter. BUH-BYE!
~Grace