t e n

chapter ten already omggg~~~

"Good?" you asks, scrunching your face.

His eyes quickly fall to your lips before they meet your eyes again, "You wanna try?"

You're caught off guard, making him laugh.

"So?" he presses.

"I don't know, I've always wanted a special first kiss." you start to fiddle with your thumbs, the room suddenly getting tense.

"First kisses are overrated." he crosses his arms, "Aren't you curious?" he pouts his lips out, giggling after.

You don't want to admit it, but of course you are.

You've been in solitude even when dating started to surround you everywhere, you've always managed to handle all the relationships around you that could lead to any feeling of jealousy.

When you don't reply he sits up straight, "It's simple,
but it feels good." he moves closer and places one hand on your cheek, and you freeze.

"What are you doing?" you stutter.

"Can I?" he takes his hand off your cheek at your reaction, "I won't kiss you, just show you." he adds when you don't reply.

You wait until your body cools down before you hesitantly nod, so he places his soft hand on your right cheek again, his thumb caressing by your upper lip.

The feeling of his hands against your skin makes your body flutter, a sensation you've never felt before, and you want to gasp, but you can't do that. So you hold it in.

Your body feels like it's on fire.

"It would usually start like this if it was intimate." his voice is all of a sudden low, his voice soothing the burn of the sudden contact.

"And then?" you force out.

"Then, they'd get really close," his eyes move to your lips and back up to your eyes, his mouth barely moving when he speaks, "And then they'd go in." he dares to get closer but stops, and if either one of you had moved at all, your lips would've touched.

"What do you think?" he whispers, his breathe clashing against your heated face, making you want to scream.

"Hmm." you hum, closing you eyes to enjoy the unexpected moment.

You're going to regret this when you've gained full consciousness again, but right now all you see is red.

"Can I kiss you then?" if anyone else were in the room, they wouldn't hear his low voice.

"Mhm." is all you manage to get out.

"What the hell is this?" you suddenly hear, shattering the haze you're both in, making you jump back and away.

The distance from him now seems too far when you've gotten used to the one you were at before.

You look to see Namjoon and Hoseok standing at the door of the kitchen, both with confused faces.

"I was showing her what a first kiss was like." he shrugs, and you smack his knee by his carelessness.

"Are you guys a thing?" they both walk in then, grabbing drinks from the fridge.

"No, she just needs major help." he looks at you, a smirk on his face.

"Hey! I don't need to be sexually educated to be successful." you cross your arms.

"Ooh, political." Hoseok teases.

"Stop bullying the woman. And Get your asses out, we're watching a movie." Namjoon points with the soda can in his hand.

You leave the kitchen with them, and they all seem unfazed by the situation, while your heart never seems to go quiet.

It feels like it's banging against your body, begging to get out.

What did Jimin do to you?

~

The next morning when you head out into the hallway after getting your uniform on, you notice Jimin's door is wide open.

You walk past it but then see a sudden movement in the corner of you're eye.

He takes a white shirt and pulls off his sweater, and there he is. His body is almost perfect.

His arms defined, muscle scattered all over his abdomen. He has worn a few tight shirts but it doesn't compare to this.

His back flexes with every movement, even when he's only slightly moving his hands.

He then covers one side of his with his white button-up, but he leaves the buttons undone, allowing a clear view to his visible chest.

"That's illegal I think." he suddenly notices you and you gasp loudly, walking away, but he grabs your arm and you quickly turn around.

"Sorry." you notice his shirt is still unbuttoned so you look down.

"You were looking before." he says after noticing your reaction, but then begins to button them up.

"Listen, I don't mind, but just so you know, if you start showing interest I might act on it. You're not so bad yourself." he leans down to meet with your eyes, his hair ruffled and his face glowing.

His forwardness makes you stumble, and he chuckles, "See? You wouldn't want that." he says before turning around to walk back into his room.

"You don't know that." the words fall out of your mouth, and you mentally slap yourself.

What are you doing?

He turns around on his heels from where he is, an eyebrow raised, "I don't, huh?" he then walks back, stopping close to you.

He suddenly grabs your waist and pulls you to his chest, your eyes widen, "Am I making you nervous, uncomfortable?" he asks.

You are nervous, not uncomfortable, his touch ignites something in you, it feels like a fire but like glass shattering at the same time.

Yet the sensation is so new that it scares you, you're not used to the vivid feeling it brings through your blood.

"You've tried it then, don't tempt me, please." he lets go of your waist, yet the place where his hands were still burns.

Your mouth feels dry as you struggle to search for words, your mind feels foggy.

{author}

to all the people who added this book to their list seriously you make my day

thank you for reading, i luv ya <3

also persona ajsksjaosak (jamais vu and home are my favorites, i cant narrow down to one aha)

~