The People ~ Chapter 4

As I walked behind the two faries, they both exchanged quiet giggles and glances at me and Harliquin.

I sighed as I shook off their gaze and whispers. Then I heard a little groan next to my ear.

I peared over my shoulder to see Harliquin blushing like mad, still asleep, while gripping onto my shirt tightly.

I chuckled at his awkwardness and lifted him up a little more, so his chin rested on my shoulder.

In the corner of my eye I could see him blush more. I smiled and patted his head with my hand while resting my forearm under his ass.

He blushed and moved my arms so they were resting on his outer thighs. I spoke a little shakily.

"S-sorry Harliquin." I nervously laugh and moved faster to catch up to the other two just In case I get attacked again.

Helbram turned as I approached next to him and smirked eviliy.

"Looks like the king has made the lover move~" He wagged a finger in Harliquin's face.

He pounted and digged his face in the crook of my neck, making a quiet moan escape my mouth. Luckily no one heard it.

I sighed as I gripped a little annoyed at Helbram's teasing. A grip tightened on my shirt as I peared back I saw Harliquin in a little pain and moved around on my back.

I peared down to where he was moving the most and saw my not so long nails digging into his legs.

I pulled out my nails and felt Harliquin stop squirming. I sighed and looked through the branches and leafs to see the beautiful, baby blue sky.

Then felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck and a head resting on one of them. I sigh as I look out the corner of my eye to see the top half of Harliquin's head. I smiled as I looked back at the sky.

I could smell the pollen, bark and flowers around me. I could hear the calls of the wilderness, water running nearby, and the grass being moved by my party's feet.

I saw the trees blowing gently in the breeze, the rays of sun shone through the branches and illuminated the bright grass.

As I walked, I felt Harliquin's grip tighten and a tired groan. He leaned back and rubbed his eye and saw himself on me and blushed a bright red. He tried to hop off but my grip stopped him.

"S-Shiro y-you can l-let go. I'm awake." I didn't let go. He sighed and laided down against my neck again. I smirked and leaned my head on his and sighed.

I felt his cheeks heat up and snuggle in my neck. I smiled and moved my hands higher his legs.

He knew what I was doing and wiggled so my hand were on the back of his knees. He was knealing on my shoulders with his arms stretched out.

I giggled and pulled down on his legs. His arms bend and he leaned on my shoulders with his elbows.

I looked up to see his bright smile and blushing face, I chuckled and looked straight and saw the two awing and cooing at us both like they watched us he whole time.

Harliquin blushed and buried his face 8n my soft hair and wrapped his forearms around my chest and neck. I chuckled, loving to see him this flustered. I wish it was always like this.

But it was interrupted by unknown voices. As they whispered Helbram, Elaine and me continued to walk, well Helbram and Elaine floated.

I cleared my throat nervously while hurried next to Helbram and Elaine again. I didn't like this. At all.

I could feel the pairs of millions eyes on me. Watching me. Watching my every move. My thoughts of them watching me was disturbed by a few taps of a finger on my head.