Chapter 43

Hi fellaz!!!!...i can feel that some of you are already thinking if I'm still alive or not..😅😅😅

Reality is truly harsh, especially to a new graduate like me....

This is the only time I like to break free from Life and return to my sanctuary...

( and here's the thing my loyal readers, there was someone who would like to invite me to trust my story with them, to help me earn something..though I'm still thinking to accept or not...😊😊😊)

By the way, enjoy..!!!!...

---------

During the banquet

Everyone can feel the gloomy atmosphere that surrounds the man seated at the center..

No one has the guts to raise their heads for fear to earn the wrath of the son of the dragon..

They stiffly displaying their so called etiquette in front of the feast while holding their breath.

But the woman seating beside the beloved shu guifei is constantly fidgeting, observing closely there are some cold sweat forming at her flawless forehead. And a minute later, an unwanted and stinky smell slowly spreading in the banquet.

Yan Yao Yao immediately hide behind her mother Shu Gufei. Rui wangye at the other side of his mother, hastily cover his nose.

"INSOLENCE!" the emperor stood like a King Yama ready to reclaim their poor souls, who would have thought that someone from the royal family have eaten a tiger to do an outrageous thing in front of the emperor

All the maids and the eunuch are trembling in fright and immediately kneel.

Only Eunuch Wei, calmly look at the members of the royal family while his gaze linger more at the spoiled 3rd Princess.

Eunuch Wei can only helplessly shook his head, even without his words the emperor already heard the things that happened between the Duan Wangfei and the 3rd Princess. The emperor personal shadow guards are closely protecting the people of Duan Wangfu.

It was not a secret, how the phoenix pavillion reclaim numerous corpse by entering without the consent of Duan Wangye. But he knows it was never the work of 2nd prince but the emperor himself with his trusted shadow guards.

Shu Gufei is no fool, that was the only reason the emperor let her stay in her position. Pity her daughter is nothing like her.

Eunuch can only coax the emperor " Your majesty, refrain from angering oneself"

(Thud!) With the inner energy in his palm the emperor broke the long table and the delicacies were scattered in floor

All the members of the royal family hastily stand and kneel in front of the emperor, everyone is trembling in fear while cursing the source of the misfortune.

While everyone is kneeling , a voice of a delicate woman can be heard " ahhh! "

The woman disgustinly point the 3rd princess " 3rd princess there are some stain at the back of your robe, 3rd princess is known to be beloved by the emperor and like to play, but even a child know what is propriety, a grown up woman who can't hold her own bowel is truly a slap in our imperial line " the woman who spoke is the blood related sister of the emperor, Grand Princess Xu.

" Imperial brother rarely conduct an intimate family banquet but a spoiled princess dare to make a scene?, " her matured voice is full of ridicule.

Yan yao yao face became paler, she doesn't have the time to rebuke the grand princess and another loud noise with unpleasant smell suddenly came from her back. She tightly grip her mothers robe, seeking for a protection.