First guest: A Cyclopse

Titus woke up to the sound of his alarm clock blaring in his ears, he slammed his hand down on the snooze button and stretched. He covered his brown eyes with his hand looking at the digital clock on his nightstand. The red digital numbers read twelve- thirty P.M. "Damn, I really slept in." He thought to himself as he got up out of bed, combed his chin length unkempt brown hair, and eventually made his way downstairs. After a few minutes he suddenly he heard a knock on his door from out of nowhere "Wonder who that could be..." Titus thought to himself as he walked up to the door. He opened the door and met the eyes of an attractive woman wearing black high heels, a pair of black stockings, a black skirt that went halfway down her thighs, a suit jacket over a gray dress shirt, black tie and a pair of sunglasses obstructing her eyes from view. She had long bluish black hair that just barely reached the hem of her skirt.

"Are you Titus Minato?" She asked. He stopped looking her over and looked her in the eye "Uh yes, can I help you?" Titus asked trying to be polite. "Hello, I'm Kuroko Smith, you signed up for the cultural exchange program, I'm your administrator and I'm here to bring you your first guest." She explained. "Oh I almost forgot about that." Titus replied. "Okay, well she's over there." Smith said as she pointed behind her. Titus looked behind Smith and was shocked to see a girl who looked like she was very nearly eight feet tall.

She had amber skin, long blonde hair that was tied into two braids, P cup breasts, a large emerald green eye that took up a decent portion of her face, yet she still had two eyebrows. And all she was wearing seemed to be a green blacksmith Apron, and a Brown belt with two satchels

"Umm is my house big enough for her to walk around?" Titus asked. "We already took care of it," Smith replied with a cheeky smirk. "What?" Titus asked as he turned around and quickly noticed that his house had been remodeled to have, all the doors that he could see were now big enough for this girl to fit through easily, and the ceilings were a LOT higher "How the hell did you do that?" Titus asked shocked. "That's not your concern. Anyway here's a book on her species and legal things you can and can't do... mainly it's just no sex," Smith said as she handed him a small booklet and walked away as Titus' guest walked to the door carrying two quite large bags.

Titus quickly put the booklet in his back pocket "Hello, my name is Titus, I'm going to be your host." He said looking her in the eye with a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, my name is Kyojin," She replied with a stoic look on her face. Titus stepped out of her way so she could actually enter his house "Do you want me to help you with your bags?" Titus asked. "Kind of you to offer but I think I'll be okay." She replied. Titus shrugged "All right then, by the way, can I call you something like Kyo or something or should I just call you by your full name?" Titus asked. She thought for a second "I suppose Kyo works." She replied. "Okay, well come on, let's find you a room." Titus said with that same friendly smile, for a second he thought he saw her blush but he didn't mention it.

Titus lead her upstairs and lead her to his parents' old room, which had a queen sized bed that would probably still be a bit too small but it would probably work. He slept in this room most nights, but he figured she'd need the bed more than him. "Okay well, here we are, do you want me to help you unpack at all?" Titus asked. "That would actually be lovely." Kyo replied. Unpacking all of Kyo's belongings took about a half hour, though something that Titus noticed quickly was that there was only one cream colored button down shirt with her stuff, there was a coat but nothing else in terms of clothing for her upper body.

"That could be a problem..." Titus thought to himself as they finished. "Okay, well, I'll let you get settled in up here." Titus said as he waved and left the room. "Thank you for helping me unpack..." Kyo said blushing slightly. "No problem, you're my guest after all." Titus replied cheerfully before leaving the room. After leaving the room.

While Kyo was upstairs Titus went down, laid on the couch and pulled out the booklet Smith had given him. He mainly was just skimming through it, only paying attention to things that seemed important but, like Smith said, the main thing was he wasn't allowed to have sex with her. But not much of it seemed important in most so he just set the booklet aside after a short time. Kyo came down after a few minutes and she went over to Titus as he laid on the couch, Titus gave her a friendly smile. Unlike most people he wasn't really bothered by her eye "Is there anything you need?" Titus asked as he got up off the couch and stretched. "What is there to do?" She asked. "I dunno, I can show you around the city, we could go clothes shopping or something." Titus replied. "Well I suppose it would be a good idea for me to become familiar with the town." She replied. "Alright, but you may want to wear something more than just that apron." Titus replied. "Why?" She asked. "Well you probably won't like having a bunch of guys staring at your breasts as you walk down the street." Titus replied.

"That's true, I'll be back in a moment." She replied before she left. Kyo came back later, same green pants but now she was wearing that button down shirt, though it looked like it was ready to break right open. Titus tried to ignore that as he pulled his shoes on and led her out of his house. He took her into the city and showed her around there wasn't much to be impressed by besides, cafés, stores, etc. but while they were walking through a park that Titus went through most days when he wasn't busy and things were going well at first.

That is until Titus and Kyo walked passed a couple who decided to start saying mean comments about Kyo "God, Look at that eye she has, that's so weird." The man said. "He probably only likes her for those tits, no other reason that he'd go out with her." The woman said. Kyo's eye started to tear up slightly, though she tried to hide it before Titus took her hand. She looked down at him confused "Don't worry, some people are just assholes." Titus said looking up at her with a comforting smile. And again unlike most people he looked her in the eye, and didn't seem bothered.

The two stayed out until sunset, when they got back to Titus' house he smiled up at her "Well that was fun." Titus said. Kyo blushed again "Yes it was." She replied again with a slight blush. "How about you go upstairs and relax, I'll cook us up some dinner." Titus said. "Alright." She replied. "Anything in particular you'd like?" Titus asked. "Anything is alright, I'm not a picky eater." Kyo said as she reached the stairs.

Titus went into the kitchen and began to cook some food, something he was actually pretty good at. The two ate dinner and conversed about their lives, time went by so quickly that before either of them even realized it, it was almost midnight "Well that day went by quickly." Titus said as he stretched and yawned. "Indeed." Kyo replied. "Well, I'm gonna head off to bed, I'll see you in the morning." Titus said as he waved and went to his room, he quickly threw himself down on his own bed, it wasn't as soft as the one in his parents' old room but he didn't mind, since Kyo would be sleeping in there.

He soon closed his eyes and went to sleep