Chapter 79

Layla's POV

I was currently sat on my bed, my cheeks bright red from embarrassment.

The memories from last night were flooding through my mind, including those with Killian!

I had thrown up about twice after the party and fell asleep straight after. Now it's 3pm, and I've sat here for half an hour, regretting every single thing about the party.

My eyes drop down to the tie wrapped around my neck and I wince from intense embarrassment. Blushing even harder, as I quickly pull it off and throw it across the room.

I can't believe I kissed him as well!

I hear Matt grunt next to me and I turn to him. He's laying on his stomach and when his eyes peel open he winces, groaning again as he clutches his head.

He looks like shit.

"Fuck." He pushes himself onto his back, clutching his head, with both of his hands.

"You alright, sweetie?" I tilt my head with a raised brow.

Matt's head snaps towards me and he frowns. "You don't have a hangover?" His voice is raspy from both sleep and pain.

I shrug. "Don't feel anything." I state.

Well, except embarrassment.

His eyes widen in surprise. "You fucking drank way more than me." He complains, his voice hinting jealousy.

I just smile, sheepishly.

He groans. "How is this fair? You never drink and when you did, turns out you're one of the lucky ones who don't get hangovers." He grips his head again, moaning out in pain.

I roll my eyes. "At least you don't do anything embarrassing when you're drunk. Trust me I'm never drinking again."

He scoffs, a laugh ending it. "Nothing can be worse than a hangover, babe."

I search for my phone and when I find it, I switch it on. Going onto Google as I search 'why am I not hungover.'

Few minutes later of reading random articles, I smirk. "It says it's in my genes." I flip my knotty hair back and he scoffs.

"And it also says it reduces your life expectancy if you drink all the time." I wince. "Maybe you should quit drinking too–"

"No chance." He cuts me off immediately, and I roll my eyes.

After some moments I speak again.

"I wanna go shopping today." I say and he scoffs.

"Wanna come?" I turn to him, my lips twitching and he gives me a look.

"What do you think?" He drones out, flatly, before shoving his face into the pillow, groaning again.

I laugh in response. "I'll go get the meds."

"And hurry with it, tomato face." He grunts back as I stand up and then glare at him.

Surely, I'm not that red.

~~~~~~~~

I plop down onto my bed, sucking on my cola ice lolly, as I scroll through my Insta feed.

Matt had gone home a while ago feeling like absolute shit, I probably won't see him till tomorrow afternoon.

I deleted my new instagram that I made out of anger and decided to stick with my old one, where my friends still followed me.

I sigh, biting onto the lolly and swallowing it.