The Rating Game

"I can't believe how good of a copy this place is," Issei whispered as both he and Koneko moved quietly through the gym. After Rias shared her plan, the three went ahead to the gymnasium so that they could secure it.

"They're here," Koneko quietly mentioned, narrowing her yellow eyes at the impending group of Riser's servants. The lights on the ceiling flickering on, "It smells like Gremory trash in here. Come out come out where ever you are!"

"Well, the stealth was never really going to work out well, huh?" Issei sighed.

"Not for us," Koneko answered.

Stepping out from behind the curtains, the pair were greeted by four girls. The first was strikingly familiar as she was the one known as Mira, the girl that beat Issei into the roof and was beaten into the wall by Y/N.

Aside her was a taller woman with much bigger appendages. She held a significant resemblance to the Street Fighter Chun Li, given the two knots in her hair and the blue dress she dawned. The remaining two were twins, both holding a different coloured bag.

"Look what we have here!" The Chun-Li rip off spoke as she held some essence of regal manner to her, "She sent us a pawn and a rook. Little Issei needed some help."

"Who the hell are they?!" Issei yelled.

"I'm Mira, a Phenex pawn," The blue-haired girl from before said.

"I'm Xuelan, a Phenex rook," The Chun-Li cosplayer shared.

"I'm Ile! a Phenex pawn!" One of the two proclaimed, "I'm Nel, also a Phenex pawn!"

"That rook..." Koneko muttered, "She could be a big problem for us."

"You really think so?" Issei questioned.

"Based on her power level, she has the same skills of a Queen," Koneko revealed, surprising Issei, "She's on the same level as Akeno?!"

"I figured I'd catch that low-life human around," Mira squabbled, unknowingly putting a smile on Issei's face as he fired up Boosted Gear, "As expected of a fleshy mutt. Probably taking orders from that red-haired bitch."

"Now that isn't very polite."

Her eyes growing broadly, Mira shot back to see Y/N conjuring a small sun within the palm of his hands, "Cruel Sun."

Using the bat to smack the sun right into overdrive, Y/N's attack barrelled right for Mira, smashing the Phenex pawn right into her gut as the boiling sun only doubled the normal damage input.

"Mira!!" The twins cried.

"Issei, you take the twins! I'll take care of the Rook," Koneko ordered as she flew forward and delivered a quick punch towards Xuelan's side, sending her back into the gym's walls whilst Issei was stuck fighting against the twins.

Play: Yuki Hayashi - Combat License 

Credit - yduR

"S-Should've known...you'd be...prone to using such attacks," Y/N turned to watch Mira rise up from the rubble he smashed her into, her devilish eyes staring down the human, the latter held his bat up ready for what's to come.

"Well, I'm only human, so you can't blame me for resorting to cheap tactics," Y/N smiled audaciously, which was responded back in the form of a jab of Mira's staff, an attack that was narrowly missed.