Back Together ~ Kai

After Kai and Nya found you and their parents, it didn't take long for all of you to get captured. You were currently on the flying ship heading to retrieve the reversal blade.

You sighed, leaning against the edge of the ship as Kai and Nya talked quietly to their parents.

You tensed when arms wrapped around you but quickly relaxed when you realized who it was.

Kai pressed a gentle kiss to your hair, squeezing his arms tighter around you, "It'll be alright."

You nodded, leaning against him, "Thank you, for coming when I called."

"I wouldn't leave you hanging." He murmured and pressed another kiss to the back of your head.

"Even though you love Skylor?" You asked, expecting to turn to ice against you but he only pressed your body closer to him as the both of you overlooked the ocean.

"I don't love Skylor, (Y/N). I thought I loved her, and maybe I did, once. But I don't anymore."

"Why?"

"Because she's not you."

You let a small smile sneak onto your face as you let him raise your hand to press a kiss to your palm, feeling your heart flutter as he pressed another to your pulse point.

"I know it in the way we feel against each other right now. Don't you think we were made for each other?"

You sighed, letting his question blow away with the wind as you continued to stare at the stormy clouds in a distance.

"Do you think you can forgive me?"

You shook you head, frowning, "I don't think I can, Kai. You don't know what it's like to be betrayed by someone you love."

He rested his head on your shoulder, "I might have a good idea."

"Do you still love me?" You could hear the fear and slight insecurity in his voice.

You smiled sadly, "I don't think I can stop."

He sighed in relief, turning your head to press a kiss to your lips. You leaned into him, responding to the kiss and letting his hands move to your hips.

You drew away from him, smiling when you felt him chase after your lips but you let him peck your lips once again before moving away from him.

"You have a bad habit of kissing girls while you have a girlfriend."

He smiled at the teasing grin on your face, "I already broke up with her. So, does that mean we're back together?"

You spared his parents a glance, catching the knowing smiles on their face, "If you make it out of this alive, then we'll talk."

"I'll come back to you, my love." He joked, holding your hands.

You snorted, pressing a kiss to his knuckles, "You better, or I'll raise you back from the dead to kill you myself."

Nya whistled, "Wow, tough love, (Y/N)."