(S4) chapter 11

At night in (y/n)'s room sona and the girls are sleeping and suddenly sona's body trembles of feeling cold.

She moves her arm to find her favorite heat source but couldn't.

She opened her eyes and see that (y/n) isn't in the bed she slowly sits up and looks around and when she looks at the balcony sees him there.

At the balcony.

He's looking at the city while feeling the winds and thinking at what he found out about the caretaker of the orphanage that she knew about himself.

Y/N 'thought': But how did she knew?. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Then suddenly he remembered the way she reacted at the time he showed her the mark.

Flashback 15 years ago.

In the morning the caretaker in her office doing some work.

Then she heard a knock.

Caretaker: Come in. Said with a smile.

When the door opened and reveal to be young five year old (y/n) with a worried look.

She looks at him confused.

Caretaker: Is something wrong (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

He then closed the door and walk towards her and stopped in front of her desk.

Y/N: Last night my right arm felt like it was burning and then this morning when I woke up. Said with a worried look.

She then gets worried and stand up of her chair and walks to him and kneel down to his level.

Caretaker: What happened?. Said with a worried look.

Then he lift his right arm and remove the sleeve to reveal a dragon mark.

When she saw it widen her eyes with a surprised look.

Then she went to her desk and pull out some bandages to wrap around his arm.

Then she looks at him.

Caretaker: (Y/N) no matter what happens do not show or tell anyone about this mark understand. Said with a serious look.

He got a little scared at her look.

Y/N: What do you mean?. Said with a confused and scared look.

She sigh.

Caretaker: Just promise me that you won't show or tell anyone, if they ask tell them is an accident and gave a bad scar. Said with a worried look.

He nodded.

She smile at him.

Caretaker: I know that you have questions but your far too young to understand about it, when your older you will understand ok. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Ok I understand. Said with a smile.

Then he left the office but when he was about to close the door he sees a glimpse of her being worried and closed the door.

He then looks at his bandaged arm and walks towards his room still in his thoughts.

Y/N 'thought': Does she know something about this mark?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

Then he continued towards his room.

End flashback.

He looks at his right arm.