hotel room| logan johnson *pt 1.*

*request*
*fluff/smut*

-Amanda's POV-

"Mom I'm so nervous!" I groaned.

"Don't worry you're gonna be great and the judges will love you!" she smiled.

I was currently auditioning for American Idol and it was super nerve wracking!

Not only that I was distracted by the guy who was before me,

I think his name was Logan.

He was really cute and he sounded so good, like I would be upset if he didn't make it through.

His eyes were so gorgeous, they were a deep blue and I couldn't stop looking at his eyes.

"Amanda! Your turn!" My mom said releasing me from my thoughts.

I snapped out of my thoughts and went in, praying I do well.

***

There was a big lunch for everyone who made it through and I peeped Logan from across the room.

He was laughing and talking to the other contestants as I admired his features.

He noticed me looking at him and I quickly looked away and got on my phone.

I noticed him walking towards me out the corner of my eye,

"Hey." he smiled as I looked up.

"Uhh umm hey." I stuttered.

"I've noticed you looking at me the whole day not that I have a problem with it." he laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just really nervous and I wanted to tell you how great you were— not to sound like a fan girl." I stammered.

"Well that means a lot coming from you. I'm a big fan of you too." he smiled.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"It's no problem, oh so my friends and I are heading to a club tonight, would you maybe want to
come with us?" he asked.

"Depends, is that your way of asking me out on a date?" I said confidently.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I guess you'll just have to come to find out." he flirted.

"Then I guess it's a yes." I laughed.

***

"Mom I'll be fine." I said.

"You sure, hun?" she asked.

"Mom I'm 19. I'll be okay." I laughed.

"Okay. I love you and I'll call you when I
land." she said.

I hugged her and said my good byes as she headed to the airport to fly back home.

***

I met up with Logan and his friends at the club not too far from the hotel,

"I was starting to think you weren't gonna show." he joked.

"Well my mom just left to head back home so I had to see her off." I smiled.

"Ahh I see. Well, you look really good and I really want to dance with you so what do you say?" he smiled.

"I say yes." I laughed walking with him onto the dance floor.

———————————————————————————
part one of Amanda's request!

between updates for this, im going to be putting up imagines so yeah:)